Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the summoner doublet is wrong, it isnt a lattent effect at all.
    Summoner doublet: MP+20 Week:Summoncost-3 Fulfillment of contract use interval-3 Summon : Critical Hit+3%
    that means that if its fire day ifrit has -3 to summoning cost (Mp/Tick) water leviathan darkday fenrir ect. and the Summoner's Horn (not on this list) is activated by weather
    Sephiroth The Great

SMN 75, BLM 54, WHM 37, RDM 24, THF 9 DRK 9,RNG 6,WAR 21, MNK 4,BST 16 NIN 6, SAM 41 DRG 9, PLD 5, BLU 20, BRD 6, .....ect. Austere set: Hat Body Gloves Pants (Penance) Boots, Staves: all HQ. Evoker's Pigaches+1, Astral Staff, Sacrifice Torque.

Comment

Are there any good fish worth eating? There are some items that can make you consume fish. I'm not a mithra. So, Nya.

Comment

anyone know what the uggalepih necklace does? i've seen quite a few people wear it.
        TaruKabob <Can I have it>

Comment

Comment

uggalepih necklace is like a portable tonberry priest.
            it lowers the damage everyone's grudge does by a lot but it hurts your HP and TP. It's an exceptionally useful item for the 3-4 tonberries that do everyone's rancor instead of grudge.

Comment

Hmm I got a horror head II today and it says +50 enmity lightsday, daytime, full moon requirement

Comment

Anyone found out what it takes to activate the LV 70 Shinobi Earring? +20 haste

<Hope its not something like "When Ninja 2-hr ability is in effect" >

Comment

I've heard, and I have no idea if this is true that amemit mantle+1 adds a good amount hidden of str and attack and helps DPS a lil and ws's a lot, dunno if it's true or not
                  [Blm 75] [Mnk 72] [Drg 64] [Brd 41] [War 37] [Whm 37] [Rdm 37] [Sam 28] [Smn 26] [Thf 25] [Blu 12] [Nin 10] [Pld 9] [Bst 8] [Rng 8] [Pup 3] [Cor 1] [Drk 1] Rank 10 San D'oria

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by bonovoxpsu
                      are you sure about this?
                      No the Enhancing Sword doesn't kick off if your TP is above 100%. Tried and proven.
                      Relic Stage 5: Excalibur Completed.
                      RDM75 / PLD73

Comment

I read somewhere that Tungi has a hidden effect of +double attack and +attack, can anyone verify?

Comment

Im interested in knowing exactly what "Uggalepih necklace" does,this is rare/ex.Got it from a tonberry NM named Tawny fingered mugberry in rancor den while exploring with a friend there.This is still in my mog but i have yet to use it coz im clueless to what it does

Comment

Originally posted by Lilith
                            Im interested in knowing exactly what "Uggalepih necklace" does,this is rare/ex.Got it from a tonberry NM named Tawny fingered mugberry in rancor den while exploring with a friend there.This is still in my mog but i have yet to use it coz im clueless to what it does
                            While wearing the necklace I don't think you build up any tonberry hate when you kill them.
                            Relic Stage 5: Excalibur Completed.
                            RDM75 / PLD73

Comment

Originally posted by Kyoujin Muscle Belt/+1 [Lv67 DEF7/8 Evasion-5/6 Latent Effect: Regen, Counter+1/2 WAR/MNK/THF/BST/NIN]
                              Activates when HP is low Unsure on percentage[/B]
                              This should be set to 50%. That's when the regen would turn off for me.

Comment

how does the latent effect on hercules ring work?

also, there's a rumor that the ring has a hidden +3 enmity effect in it, could anyone confirm?
                                observe the splendor of ping pong balls!

Comment

Working...
                                X