This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Windurst vs San d'Oria

This weeks conquest results on Ramuh have turned out to be quite interesting.

San d'Oria has managed to capture Saratabaruta.

But not to be out done Windurst responded by capturing Ronfaure.

Time to get those outpost warps. ^^

Re: Windurst vs San d'Oria

something like that happened on valefore a month or so ago.

you see us San d'Orians are just too busy having fun to worry about conquest, but those tarus decided they didn't like our nonchalantness. So they invaded Ronfare and took it over. those little ones did sneak one in on us, but we were rightous in our vengence and by the next weeks tally, Windy only contolled 1 territory and no that wasn't Sarartabaruta. Right after Conquest tallies were announced that sunday morn, San d'Oria was full of hundreds getting Teleport-Meas and chocobo'ing to Saratabaruta. When I got my tele, the chobo rental fee had aready reached ther highest I had ever seen it, 5k, and with all the incomming I can only imagine to what levels it reached.
    Paragon of Red Mage Excellence
    G1 (X) 2(X) 3(X) 4(X) 5(Test aquired)
    San Doria Rank 6
    ZM5, PM2-5, ToAU 1-1

Which FF Character Are You?

a male version anyways >.> ... ~.^

#2 Vivi #3 Kuja

Comment

Whats the Deal with all this nations taking other nations starting areas?
      Originally posted by Blood Red Poet
      InuTrunks is just mad, because I ate his baby.

Comment

Dunno But I like it ^^
        It's Official Promathia Hates me....
        それは公式である,プロマシア は私を憎む。
        Trielは博雅なる大召喚士
        A Summoners Journey (The Live Journal) >>>> A Summoners Journey the Movie

BecomingThe Movie: The tale of the Journey of a Blue Mage

Comment

Darnit! You beat me to it!

Comment

Here's how it happened... I was online after Windurst took over Ronfaure but before San D'oria took over Saruta. Basically, the BLMs and their MB PTs out in KRT (which happen to be primarily taru and primarily windurstan) managed to accrue enough CP to make a presence there. Once it was clear that Windurst was going to rule Ronfaure, everybody was talking about this all day... And in a matter of hours, San D'oria took over Saruta. Dunno why they didn't focus their energy on taking their OWN area back, unless it was just to make a statement.

Damn, I'm glad to be Bastokan ^^
            召75|吟75|黒75|赤75|戦72|白60|獣40|忍37| 暗37|シ37|ナ32|侍30|モ30|竜21|青14||か8| 狩7|コ7
            San D'oria: Rank 10 | Windurst: Rank 10 | Bastok: Rank 10 | Cooking: 97 | Zilart - Completed | CoP - Completed

Comment

I think it was to make a statement by the sound of it. taking over the easy areas meant that more low level characters could fight in that area and gain CP, thats why its more difficult to take over other higher level areas as less people are able to fight in these areas.

thats my view anyway

Comment

Funny stuff regarding this --> http://www.livejournal.com/users/xythalia/16827.html
                Kurgan @ Ramuh
                NIN75, PLD75, BST75, WHM75
                TrionsDeathCrew linkshell leader
                Ranks: Sandoria(10) Bastok(9) Windurst(8)
                On ZM14, CoP missions completed.
                Leather 92.8+1, Cloth 60, Smithing 45, Alchemy 27

Comment

outpost warps.

if you take over an area, then do at least one outpost supply quest, you can then outpost warp to that area. even if the area comes under foriegn control, you can still warp to that outpost if you have ever taken it supplies, so long as it's not under beastmen control.

taking over sartabaruta means you never have to buy a tele-mea again. you can simply talk to an npc in north sandoria and warp to sartabaruta. no shouting for a tele, no paying 2-5k for a bird. just pay 200-1k gil to an npc for the warp, and poof you're there. it's quicker than teleing too
                  Last edited by aegina; 11-29-2005, 06:58 AM.

ionia of Cait Sith! 75 RDM, 75 THF
                  Plotting World Domination and doing silly emotes on a server probably not near you!
                  I live to entertain!

Comment

Originally posted by SharMarali
                    Here's how it happened... I was online after Windurst took over Ronfaure but before San D'oria took over Saruta. Basically, the BLMs and their MB PTs out in KRT (which happen to be primarily taru and primarily windurstan) managed to accrue enough CP to make a presence there. Once it was clear that Windurst was going to rule Ronfaure, everybody was talking about this all day... And in a matter of hours, San D'oria took over Saruta. Dunno why they didn't focus their energy on taking their OWN area back, unless it was just to make a statement.

Damn, I'm glad to be Bastokan ^^
                    The fight for Sarutabaruta was pretty close for a while, I'd been watching it for some of that day and the day before. An LS mate pointed out on saturday that San d'Oria has a majority in Sarutabaruta, 10 minutes later it was back in the hands of Windurst, another 10 minutes still and it was back to San d'Oria. By the time I checked again on Sunday San d'Oria were up to dominent there.

Comment

Originally posted by Kurgan
                      lol that's great

Paragon of Red Mage Excellence
                      G1 (X) 2(X) 3(X) 4(X) 5(Test aquired)
                      San Doria Rank 6
                      ZM5, PM2-5, ToAU 1-1

Which FF Character Are You?

a male version anyways >.> ... ~.^

#2 Vivi #3 Kuja

Comment