Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Carbie gloves for Poppi (SL or anyone else).

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carbie gloves for Poppi (SL or anyone else).

Hey all my fellow Ramuh players.
    I need help getting my Carbuncle gloves. Any help is appreciated. ( ^ ,^)v
    If you can help I'm usually on around 8pm EST. My taru is Poppitoppi.

PS: Riesa get your internet up or Im comming up there to kick your ISP in the knees. =P
    ~No song is good without... Oh, cake, Yum!!~
    OSAKA

Re: Carbie gloves for Poppi (SL or anyone else).

Hiya Poppi~ Have you gotten the offering yet? You can do that solo as long as you have a job with sneak/invis, which you do if I'm not mistaken. I can help you out with the key and the NM (would only need like 3-4 more high levels, depending on jobs) ...But I don't particularly want to go traipsing for the offering again if I can avoid it lol
    召75|吟75|黒75|赤75|戦72|白60|獣40|忍37| 暗37|シ37|ナ32|侍30|モ30|竜21|青14||か8| 狩7|コ7
    San D'oria: Rank 10 | Windurst: Rank 10 | Bastok: Rank 10 | Cooking: 97 | Zilart - Completed | CoP - Completed

Comment

Hai hai, I should be back soon, got phone service again recently but still no ISP yet. I tried using a dial up ISP but they suck , and sadly with the way this version up is going it looks liek I may not be on for a bit. Ho[pefully I can get some highspeed soon.

I want all my LS summoners to have the gloves. ^^

Double Post Edited:
      Try to get in touch with Bopo or Kuo , They will most likely help also if im not on. SO will estya and Xy . the fight is easy , but we'll need to get another Prelate Key
      Last edited by tazirai; 07-20-2005, 11:37 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
      It's Official Promathia Hates me....
      それは公式である,プロマシア は私を憎む。
      Trielは博雅なる大召喚士
      A Summoners Journey (The Live Journal) >>>> A Summoners Journey the Movie

BecomingThe Movie: The tale of the Journey of a Blue Mage

Comment

Hmmm, when you start gathering for it do a /sea all for me if I'm on. I will be moer than happy to hang with you guys.
        Gokulo
        ~~ Tarutaru~~
        |RDM75|WHM38|BLM38|SMN62|DRK37|NIN37|

Comment

I only have about a week left before I move back to Thailand. Then after that, who knows how long before I can set up my high speed connection.

Anyway, if you happen to catch me online then, I'll be glad to help.
          75 Bst / 75 Whm / 75 Brd / 75 RNG/ 70 Mnk
          Livejournal: xythalia.livejournal.com

Comment

Originally posted by Xythalia
            I only have about a week left before I move back to Thailand. Then after that, who knows how long before I can set up my high speed connection.

Anyway, if you happen to catch me online then, I'll be glad to help.
            HAHAHA My internet comes back this week and you leave..sheesh.
            それは公式である,プロマシア は私を憎む。
            Trielは博雅なる大召喚士

Comment

Omg Xyth >.<
              Gokulo
              ~~ Tarutaru~~

Comment

Xy's gone?
                Triel and Sassy never logs on anymore
                Women of SL episode 2, Triel?

Pchan, you know i'll be there for my twin always

Comment

Hai, I know Kessa wessa. I know Sassy has a new job so he's never on, though I saw him online last week before I went out of town. Riesa needs to get an ISP soon before I come up there and kick them (The evil ISP people) in the knees. I hope we can gather up soon. Gokulos I'll do my best to remember to /sea all for you if and when we have a more definate date. ^ ,^

PS: I still havent gotten the offering yet. I do plan on getting it soon, is just Im too scared at the moment to poke around with sneak and invis in a place I've never been. >,>
                  OSAKA

Comment

Uha~

Poppi, I am free evenings (after 6PM central) and weekends (all day long) - Let me know when you want to get this done (and whether you want me to go as 75 RDM or 73 SMN ehehe)
                    召75|吟75|黒75|赤75|戦72|白60|獣40|忍37| 暗37|シ37|ナ32|侍30|モ30|竜21|青14||か8| 狩7|コ7
                    San D'oria: Rank 10 | Windurst: Rank 10 | Bastok: Rank 10 | Cooking: 97 | Zilart - Completed | CoP - Completed

Comment

Hai~
                      I'd like to get them done as soon as possible, though we will need a group of 70+. I know the NM is level 70 according to MysteryTour.

So far we have Kessa, Shar, Riesa (if he gets his broadband) , Gokulos, Estya, Xy (If she hasnt up and moved yet) and myself . That's at least a full PT/Alliance. ww~ Lets try to set up a day then? I know Im good on Tuesdays and Thursdays for sure and can online about 6pm. On Monday, Wednesdays, and Fridays I can't online untill after 9pm. Weekends are bad for me since I have to work around the house since I'm living at my parents place for free currently.

Shar, if Riesa comes I'm sure he'll be a SMN so you can be RDM. If he can't make it you can be SMN. ^ ,^)v
                      OSAKA

Comment

Okay we need to get The Prelate key now and the we are all set, Or hope that Xy or Escat remembers the door trick.
                        それは公式である,プロマシア は私を憎む。
                        Trielは博雅なる大召喚士

Comment

Update, we are going to try this Sunday (07/31/2005) after 6pm EST. Everyone is welcome. The more the merrier. ^ ^v. If you need to get gloves too, you need to get the offering beforehand, that means tomorrow (Saturday), before we go to get the mitts (Sunday).
                          Ganbare~!!
                          OSAKA

Comment

That's pretty late for me but I will try to come and stay as long as possible.
                            Gokulo
                            ~~ Tarutaru~~

Comment

Whole carbie mitts went pretty well. We gave 3 tarus as an offering instead (including Osaka, of course) to pop the NM tonberry. Works much better than the actual offering item.. hahaha
                              75 Bst / 75 Whm / 75 Brd / 75 RNG/ 70 Mnk
                              Livejournal: xythalia.livejournal.com

Comment

Working...
                              X