X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Offical WorldPass Request

Greetings,

If you would like to join the Quetzalcoatl FFXI server, feel free to use the worldpass provided below:

created 06/15/06

I will post a new WP here once a week. In the meantime, should the above WP be used up, please come and visit us at Final Fantasy XI Quetzalcoatl Daily News, and make a post in the General Discussion section to request a World Pass. One of our 3,600+ members will be happy to assist you.

Hope you see you soon on Quetzalcoatl!

-Sculli

Comment

I'd like a worldpass for Quetzalcoatl server if anyone would like to e-mail one to me ^-^ My e-mail is: BreakIn2TheNite@hotmail.com

Thank you, very much!

Comment

I would also like a WP to this server can anyone help me out ASAP , im really looking forward to leveling...you can PM me here or email me at dabigbrosh@hotmail.com

Thanks
        Vin

Comment

hello,I am Japanese
          I had played a game here quetzalcoatl server、however I miss account ID
          Then, I want quetzalcoatl server's world pass.
          It searched for a long time in Japan. but,I didn't
          It wishes if it is good.
          nora_25@hotmail.co.jp

Comment

I am starting back up in the game and i want to get back on my old server can anyone PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE help me and get me a world pass? My email is mr_ps2@yahoo.com please send it their.

Comment

I'd really like to join this server, could someone help me out? My email is bluwraith@yahoo.com So if somebody could send my a WP I'd really appreciate it.

Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?

Comment

I was wondering if someone could hook me up with a World pass asap im good for any linkshell and i develop linkshell websites wanna see what i do?

http://rumana.8m.net thats one of the sites i created so if you want me just for a member or a website developer im all yours i just need a worldpass asap

rabbitkiller6@hotmail.com
                sigpicBam i'm back like a heart attack

Comment

I need one too, after 6 months away, I want to chat with my folks on that server.

PM me please !

Thanks

Comment

Due to SquareEnix's removal of the Worldpass system from FFXI, this thread is now closed.
                    Signature was intentionally left blank.

Comment

Working...
                    X