X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tribunal Linkshell is Recruiting

Originally posted by Legal Fish
    Please, good gravy, it doesn't involve you!
    lol the same can be said to you. It's his linkshell, let him run it however way he wants to. People can form their own opinions about it when they join/apply.

Thanks Yyg!

Comment

The ability to multi-task? Why are you multi-tasking during an event that gets your undivided attention?
      lol the same can be said to you. It's his linkshell, let him run it however way he wants to. People can form their own opinions about it when they join/apply.
      I couldn't have said it better myself in both instances. You shouldn't be multi-tasking during an event... it's clear and simple. And if you need to look something up while we're doing an event, then that means I have failed as a leader, since it is up to me to ensure all the knowledge on a paticular HNM, drop, or whatever might prior to the beginning of the event.

I do run an end-game LS, a casual one because I do have as much time as I used to play the game. I've seen and been king killing LSes however. And if it was about the friendship that developed while getting those rewards. Did you know on Midgardsormr server, there was a LS that lost an E-body drop because someone broke the alliance after losing their lot to a BST? A LS just for rewards, without the friendship between members, that is a possible result.
      Ok... so all LS's that seek reward are greedy and your Path of Friendship is the only path to be taken. Unlike you, Legal Fish, I do not hold myself or my LS as some pinnacle of Righteousness. You don't see me posting on other LS's recruiting threads touting Tribunal's inherant goodness. I believe there are people on Gilgamesh that like the idea of having a level playing field... and thus far I have not been let down in this belief. I believe people work best when they share a common ground... and in Tribunal's case, that common ground is a desire to not deal with third party programs... if only for a few hours a week. It doesn't cater to everyone... but why aren't you slamming HighCouncil for requiring their applicants to be on CoP 5.3 or higher? At least what I'm asking for is easily attainable without long hard hours and grueling fights in what is arguably an elite expansion.

No Legal Fish... the axe your grinding is with Tribunal because you are one of the people who can't live without your third party programs. You like the idea of not having job priority on item drops... but you can't deal with the simple truth that in order to partake of such a perk, you are honorbound to not use third party programs. And that angers you. And like any person who feels they have been wronged, your grinding your axe. And so... here we are. You, like so many others who have similiar axes to grind, attack an LS in some morbid hope that maybe what you say will make the rule which you despise magically disappear. And if that happened, then you and everyone else who hates the rule would be happy and all would be well with the world.

Except then Tribunal would be just like every other endgame shell that I know of. And that's not something I want.

There will be no compromise. The rule stays and that is... as they say.... that.

The fact you are alienating most of the community because of your ignorant knowledge on third-party programs. Hate to break it to you, those people on Allakhazam were either lying or the GM was abusing his power for enjoyment, because it is a IMPOSSIBLE for SE to see what is going on in your computer.
      Well as I pointed out on the KI recruiting thread, not like there aren't plenty of LS's in the game to cater to the portion of the community that is incapable of living without their third party programs for a few hours a week.

As for GM's abusing their power.... yea that's possible. But how do you suppose GM jcblue knew people were using Windower? There are plenty of accounts of people who were banned by GM jcblue who never talked about using Windower... but were still banned by him. Makes one think.... and it's that thought that prompts me to impliment such a rule. I don't want Tribunal to be the victim of an abusive GM who is having a bad day. Again... Plausible Deniability.

And I'm glad you know what is IMPOSSIBLE in regards to a game YOU did not program.

PS. Did you know there is something known as being anonymous?
      There is no such thing as being anonymous on the internet... especially when your talking about using a computer (or some other device) to connect to another computer. Take a look on Google for IP addresses sometime.

Comment

ok can you both stop the stupid arguing/attacks on each other/etc. and get back on topic or do we have to close the thread?

Thanks Yyg!

Comment

ok can you both stop the stupid arguing/attacks on each other/etc. and get back on topic or do we have to close the thread?
          Take my advice and close the thread so no futher replies can be made. I can promise you that as long as Legal Fish (or anyone else for that matter) makes the kind of posts that has been made, I will counter them. Take a peek over at my recruiting thread over on KI that Bravaura was kind enough to link to see proof of my willingness (some might say stubborness) to defend Tribunal.

Comment

Working...
          X