This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi, everyone

Just thought I would give a shout out to the Gilgamesh server. My brother and his girlfriend just got me to buy FFXIO. I am totally new to the game (Nooblar). I have played SWG/GW/d2 and know my way around the forums. I’m very into role-playing and heard FFX is a good game for it so I am pretty excited. Some reason the world pass they gave me wont work anyone have any ideas ideas?

The forum looks great, and I am looking forward to posting more and having a great time. THX!

God Bless
    ~lev

^_^God Bless^_^

Re: Hi, everyone

Originally posted by Levinoss
    Just thought I would give a shout out to the Gilgamesh server. My brother and his girlfriend just got me to buy FFXIO. I am totally new to the game (Nooblar). I have played SWG/GW/d2 and know my way around the forums. I’m very into role-playing and heard FFX is a good game for it so I am pretty excited. Some reason the world pass they gave me wont work anyone have any ideas ideas?

The forum looks great, and I am looking forward to posting more and having a great time. THX!

God Bless
    ~lev
    The reason why the worldpass doesn't work is because it has probably been used up or the time has expired. I would help you out but I have no power. I'll post a worldpass here if your still interested on getting on our server or maybe talk with Ser (the PLD =P, sorry I forgot your full name) to get you a worldpass.

The game is good in that it actually has a storyline to live by, which is a very beautiful storyline that progress as you level. Also most of the players are nice people, the only downside to the game that everybody complains about is that they can't get anything done. The solution that I've found out is to have friends, they'll help you along every step of the way.

It'll be tough getting started and all, but since you have a background of MMORPGs I think you'll do just fine. Just make sure to hang in there and don't ever force yourself to keep playing ^^ Have fun ^^

See you in game, if I ever get power ; ;

Double Post Edited:
    Actually I'm an idiot

Post a reply here if you still want a worldpass, I'll talk with my friends online thru the playonline thing for you if your interested
    Last edited by Zempten; 09-01-2005, 05:23 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by Zempten
      The reason why the worldpass doesn't work is because it has probably been used up or the time has expired. I would help you out but I have no power. I'll post a worldpass here if your still interested on getting on our server or maybe talk with Ser (the PLD =P, sorry I forgot your full name) to get you a worldpass.

The game is good in that it actually has a storyline to live by, which is a very beautiful storyline that progress as you level. Also most of the players are nice people, the only downside to the game that everybody complains about is that they can't get anything done. The solution that I've found out is to have friends, they'll help you along every step of the way.

It'll be tough getting started and all, but since you have a background of MMORPGs I think you'll do just fine. Just make sure to hang in there and don't ever force yourself to keep playing ^^ Have fun ^^

See you in game, if I ever get power ; ;

Double Post Edited:
      Actually I'm an idiot

Post a reply here if you still want a worldpass, I'll talk with my friends online thru the playonline thing for you if your interested

Yea im having a great time playing, Im addicted to FF now^_^ Im a lvl 10 Warrior. I ended up geting a pass shortly after i posted this. Thx for the offer^_^

^_^God Bless^_^

Comment

Welcome

I WELCOME YOU

Comment

Working...
        X