Diabolos BST Linkshell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diabolos BST Linkshell

Hey all you BST on the Diabolos Server. Just wanted to let you know that we have a LS for you to call home if you want it. The name of the LS is The Killer Effect and you can check out the site at http://www.thekillereffect.com. If you are interested post for a pearl request and we will be happy to oblige! Hope to see you around Vana'diel!
    Lestatishido (Diablos)
    Jobs:BST75|RDM 41|BLU 36|THF 14|RNG 10 ::: {Rank 7}
    Crafts:Cooking-89: | :Fishing-80: | :Clothcraft-60: | :Bone-40: | :WW-70: | :Smith-54: | :Goldsmith-54: | :
    Linkshell: TKE BST www.thekillereffect.com

Re: Diabolos BST Linkshell

wouldn't this be better off posted on the world forms?
    "Death shall seek you out, If death fails, I promise you, i wont." ~ Srxjo (me)
    "My lips are stained scarlet red from my blood" ~Srxjo (me)
    "The greatest pain in this world is losing that which is closest to ones own heart" ~Srxjo (me)

Comment

Nope its fine right where it is. Thanks though!
      Lestatishido (Diablos)
      Crafts:Cooking-89: | :Fishing-80: | :Clothcraft-60: | :Bone-40: | :WW-70: | :Smith-54: | :Goldsmith-54: | :

Comment

Originally posted by Srxjo View Post
        wouldn't this be better off posted on the world forms?
        actually, he's right

Thanks Yyg!

Comment

Most Beastmaster that are coming in to read about BST-Related Topics will come to the Beastmaster's forums for information. Not to the Specific World forum. This topic is specifically for Beastmasters, not the entire would. If I was to go post it in the world forum, how much do you want to be I would receive an message telling me to that this belongs in the job specific fourm. It hurts no one where it is now. I completely understand where your coming from because this seems like kind of a World Specific topic, however we have had two people show interest in obtaining a world pass to come over to our server because their servers do not offer anything in that regards. So as I said earlier, I believe its appropriate to go here just as much as it is to go in the world forums. Just my two gil though.
          Lestatishido (Diablos)

Comment

Working...
          X