Diabolos Bot Farmer Listing!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diabolos Bot Farmer Listing!

Well reading around and having this start to really aggrevate me.. I say anyone who here... (The rare few of us) that play on Diabolos and post here create a Standing List. Please Post the Common naming Convention and then a List below of the characters you've seen, And I'll try to put it all into one organized Top post!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Logging Botters:
    1. The "happy-"s > Location tends to be Ghelsba Outpost
    - happynew
    - happynewyear
    - happyyear

Gil Botters:
    1. "Xable-" > Location moves as they level and can farm better.
    - Xablemonk
    - Xablesnow
    - Xablemage
    - Xablestr

Quest Botters:
    1. "boy-" > Saw them on my trip to Bastok, 5 or 6 bots all auto-running together back and forth, doing an easy newbie quest back and forth over and over not doign anything else, and all wearing starting gear.
    - boyaa
    - boybb
    - boycc
    - boydd
    - boyee
    - boyff

>>>>>>>>Updated As of October 3rd 2004<<<<<<<<<
    It is easy to go down into hell. the gates stand wide. It is returning; coming back to the light, that is the rub; the task.

Re: Diabolos Bot Farmer Listing!

"Jkkj and Kjjk"are always in Yughott Grotto , constantly mining ... Im certan they are gill sellers . Jkkj even had the nerve to steal a couple of MY mining points , while I was mining them , snuck behind me an stole them from me .. So I said " ok , two can play at this game so I followed her and stole her mining points , several in fact ..XD , she got the message and never stole a mining point of mine again and Yet Its becomming tiring busting ones arse , mining , farming Ect , while the games economy goes to hell in a basket ...
    Last edited by Tegan; 07-25-2005, 09:29 PM. Reason: Needed to add some stuff
    "Tegan "

Comment

Bye Bye Xables!!!!!

Yeah, they're gone Xables got officially banned from XI due to their botting..... which means the one less at the spook XD .... ive got a screw loose... so yeah.. but anyway thought ide post that

Comment

A galka named Bigcat in Pashhow Marshlands looks a little suspicious to me. He never has a linkshell equipped and farming Leeches.

Comment

Wow, i haven't seen such obvious players like that in Remora. I wonder why SE doesn't get them banned, this is a bit too obvious in my opinion.
          http://www.ffxiah.com/player.php?id=953347

War75 Thf75 Pld75 Sam75 Mnk75 Rdm75 Nin75 Bard 75

Comment

I guess because they look ordinary. The Galka I'm refering to has been a 49thf for like 3 weeks now... nothing but farming Leeches. He doesn't seek, either. I sent him a /tell once, no reply, obviously. Bleh.

Comment

I think I've partied with Bigcat before...not sure. I've got suspicions about Magicgirl being a bot, just based on claiming and camping...but I could be wrong. Can anyone confirm about Magicgirl?
              www.nuklearpower.com/daily.php?date=010302

Funniest comic ever.

Comment

No, I don't recall ever seeing her around... I'll keep an eye out for her when I get on in a couple minutes.

Comment

There are plenty of Xables, but it is my understanding that they all got banned. Xablefly used to camp Mee Deggi.
                  Camping Mee Deggi with Xable was usually a person named Santa (So that's how he affordsall those presents...).
                  I was camping Enkelados for 2 hours, then 2 minutes before the pop, the room became crowded and I lost the claim

Hm.

DRG75/BLU61

Comment

Working...
                  X