Linkshell, Can i have it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Linkshell, Can i have it

Hey there, im in need for a new 30 Level+ linkshell. After getting kicked out of houseofpain for logging in. I would like a more mature linkshell. Thanks

Re: Linkshell, Can i have it

I was wondering about a similar thing with my linkshell. I think it died. I never see anyone on there anymore.

Comment

Orz yea HoP has been having some problems lately. I quit from it after some slight drama. But I can get you into Superrfries and probably Nameless Saints. If you see me in tonight just gimme a tell askin for a pearl.

Comment

Originally posted by Aries Black
        Orz yea HoP has been having some problems lately. I quit from it after some slight drama. But I can get you into Superrfries and probably Nameless Saints. If you see me in tonight just gimme a tell askin for a pearl.

Would it be possible to join your LS as well?

Comment

Could anyone advice me on what linkshells are, with expectance for the game to arrive tomorrow, I'm thinking it could be useful to know. :}

Comment

linkshells are basically used to communicate ingame with other players. Basically an instant messenger that can be used while you are playing.

Comment

Linkshells are guilds in this game. A group of people who have an open and constant link of communication with each other.
              "I have a forebrain, my ability to abstract thoughts allow for all kinds of things" - Red Mage 8-Bit theater

Comment

Originally posted by Demo
                Would it be possible to join your LS as well?
                I'm currently looking for a decent one too. But Superrfries is pretty awesome.

http://superfriesffxi.com/

Just post here and I'm sure someone can get you a pearl. I'm usually on pretty damn late. Around 10-11 CST.

Comment

I will try to get on later this evening. I have been training for some races coming up and havent been able to devote to FFXI. Maybe this weekend while the wife is at work I can get some time to log on and hang with you guys/gals.

Comment

I don't mean to take this thread a different direction, but I wonder if anyone has an idea which LS's have top standing in cerberus, Like "Largest LS", or "Strongest Built"? I know a friend of mine in Siren is part of NineWorlds which is pretty elite, I can't possibly get into it because of how elite it is. Oh, once I get a wp I'll need a ls too if there is a low level one seeking. Thanks!
                    >^o^<

Comment

0.o

If you are just starting out you can't really get into the 'elite' shells till your at least well into your 70's. Which would be mostly end game shells and what not.

Comment

Ya, kinda goes without saying, but I was asking for a low level one, not end game.
                        Originally posted by Aries Black View Post
                        0.o

If you are just starting out you can't really get into the 'elite' shells till your at least well into your 70's. Which would be mostly end game shells and what not.
                        >^o^<

Comment

Server not found

Firefox can't find the server at superfriesffxi.com.

* Check the address for typing errors such as
                          ww.example.com instead of
                          Example Web Page

* If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network
                          connection.

* If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure
                          that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.
                          Test

Comment

Originally posted by Bolla View Post
                            Server not found

Firefox can't find the server at superfriesffxi.com.

* Check the address for typing errors such as
                            ww.example.com instead of
                            Example Web Page

* If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network
                            connection.

* If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure
                            that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.
                            Well, since that was posted in 2006, it's not surprising that it's now defunct. Things change.

Comment

Working...
                            X