This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello

Im about to get FFXI for ps2(cause my graphic card sucks) and would appreciate some help and pointers. I mainly picked this server because I love cerberus (i want one). Thank you for any help you lend, even if it is just 1 gil. I dont have the game yet, but plan on it in a week. I will try to make my name this name and i know i will bbe elvaan from san d'oria.
    Last edited by Van'derfel; 06-02-2006, 01:38 PM.

Read if you don't value your braincells.

Re: hello

well i'll be the first to say welcome to san d'oria hope you enjoy the game i'm new to the game myself and i'm already hooked done a 36 hour straight run on the game

Comment

@_@

Hi my name is Green and I'm an FFXIoholic. <.<; I've been playing for 3 weeks and I've spent many sleepless nights playing. <-<

But welcome to the world of Vana'diel!

Comment

Hi, and thank you, i think i will. I hope to level a lot in the begining, and will porbably need a WHM on cerberus. If there are any there, when i get it and setup, may you help.

Comment

Aries Black i really know what you mean i get up early just to go on FFXI before work to get in a few kills lol

Comment

all these abreviations hurt my brain when i try to figure it out, can someone help me ~the totaly noobish person

Comment

If you want to level up quickly, your best bet is to be a Monk.

And Squall lol, I play when my kid is naping, sleeping or with my mom. Once I start taking classes this summer is when I'm going to have a problem of being awake to pay attention. Lol.

Comment

hehe yeah that is gonna be a problem hun

Comment

I'll look up the monk thing, but it seems a lot of people aren't. Oh and when i make mine can you send me that LS(i know some abbreviations)

Comment

yeah i can give ya the linkshell mate it's a good group

Comment

Originally posted by Van'derfel
                      I'll look up the monk thing, but it seems a lot of people aren't. Oh and when i make mine can you send me that LS(i know some abbreviations)
                      Monk is good if your going with Elvaan. They do pretty decently too. I'm a Red Mage but I have another character that's a monk. A taru of all things. Lol.

Comment

i meant aries, sorry squal, unless she doesnt and you have a character on cerberus server.

Comment

Cerberus a lovely server to call home. I hope that you enjoy your stay when you come to the server. :D

If you look for me sometime, i'll try to give you a helping hand. I'm Alexiel, a 58WHM.

The Re-birth of Alexiel of Cerberus: A FFXI Journal

Comment

Welcome to Cerberus, I too am having a great time with the ppl on this server.

Lots of ppl are friendly and very helpful. I think you'll enjoy your experience.

Just a word of advice; Don't make this game your priority please!!!! And when you do finally start playing this game, please remember that this is just a game so have fun with it. I've met a few (maybe 2 ppl at the most) ppl who take their job a little too seriously.

I look forward to seeing ya around the world of Vanadiel.

Hit me up with a /tell if you have questions or /befriend if you just want to add ppl to your friendlist - lol

Later
                            Race: Galka
                            Main: PLD61
                            Skills: Cooking 62, Clothcraft 22, Fishing 10
                            LS: ChainsofGod
                            AF: Honour Sword ( )
                            Gallant leggings ()
                            Gallant Gauntlets ()
                            Gallant Coronet ( )
                            Gallant Breeches ( )
                            Gallant Surcout ( )

Server: Cerberus

Comment

dont worry i wont, i aint like that and i got too much to do, ie football/weight lifting, golfing, traveling, other stuff(sounds kinda prepie/jock, but im anti-prep/jock, damn those racist people(at my school))

Comment

Working...
                              X