This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Offical WorldPass Request

Official WorldPass Request thread. Hopefully people asking worldpass here will be helped. There's no more server posting restriction on this site. The main server chosen in the profile will create a shortcut in the main topics area and show your server name when you post.

New Player Needs Cerberus Pass Pretty Please...

I have had the game for about a week now, and unable to get Cerberus World Pass. I was told to meet up with possible allies their, and I would be willing to pay the money back to whomever gets me the pass. Provided it works, and hasn't been exhausted. I also promise to help others when I get to the point where possible, to buy a world pass for others. I just really, really want to start playing this game, and trying it out. Any help I can get is very much appreciated. My personal e-mail is: Impalazza@hotmail.com, and I work in the mornings from 7 am Central to 6 pm Central time. Thanks for reading and at least hearing what I have to say even if you are unable to do anything. ^^

Comment

Re: New Player Needs Cerberus Pass Pretty Please...

Might anyone be able to provide me with a world pass to Cerberus? If so, please PM it to me. Thanks in advance.

Comment

Re: Offical WorldPass Request

Heya. I just recently came back to FFXI after a few months and now trying to get back to my old server.

Would anyone be so kind as to PM/Email (staelo@pol.com) me a world pass? I'll repay the gil as soon as I am able to.

Thanks in advance.

Comment

i have been trying to get a world pass to other servers for ages

i have nothing against valfor server but i would like to have the choice of choosing to play on another sever or 2 instead of having to go on the same one day after day

Comment

please can someone give me a world pass for cerberus? id be forever greatful

Comment

I would like a world pass for Cerberus <Please> <Help me out!> ^^ My e-mail is kzart15@hotmail.com (dont buy a gold one please, it wont work)

Comment

Hey, I was wondering if anyone would be so kind as to send me a worldpass for Cerberus.. my friends on that server and I've been trying a lot to get on there by making/deleting chars. My e-mail is Kouhei_Geemaa@hotmail.com .. thanks for any help sent!

Comment

EDIT: Taken care of
                  Last edited by Shinrai; 06-18-2006, 06:23 PM. Reason: Zing!

Comment

man help a marine out.. i need a World Pass please. PM me if anyone can help. Thanks

Comment

need a worldpass please. had a hard time gettin the game(stupid ebayer) and need a world pass to cerberus. Thank you, i will try to repay u.

Read if you don't value your braincells.

Comment

Heyos, the only server I've ever known is Cerberus, but I can't get in contact with anyone from there.. could someone please help me out so I can get a WP

please, if you can, eamil it to phantomic_angel@hotmail.com
                        Last edited by Seriin; 07-21-2006, 08:54 PM.

Comment

i am going back to final fantasy xi after 6 months of dread without it. i really would like to rejoin on my old server of Cerberus. Could someone please get me a world pass and i will gladly repay with tip. Thank you in advance.
                          Email to robmargo@gmail.com

Comment

I'm starting back up FFXI and I'm helping a buddy of mine get into it. If anyone could hook me up with a world pass for Cerberus It would be most appreciated and Id be willing to pay it back ASAP.

Email is astrofunkstar@hotmail.com

Comment

Could somebody please give me a world pass? PM or e-mail (lord_vagnor@hotmail.com). I'm in desperate need. Been recreating characters for 6 hours already... going to snap. Please help! :D

Vagnor

Comment

Working...
                              X