Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a Friendly Linkshell

Posted by my friend on KI as well.

I returned to FFXI just over a month ago with some friends after a 2 year break.

Are there any social linkshells out there ?
    - That have a mature member compliment
    - Who speak properly without the need for stupid abreviations and letters (eg "c u l8r m8")
    - Who have a healthy player base in the evenings (EURO time zone)
    - And are recruiting
    There are 3 of us, all around level 30. PLD (Leathan), RDM (Viera) & WHM (me).

Re: Looking for a Friendly Linkshell

Hit me up in game. I have a social LS called Exitium be glad to take new members, or check out the LS website at http://www.exitium.tk

Comment

Some guys may remeber me from Aurora, and Tornado Alley. Played as Viera mithra PLD and Soulshade Galaka mule back then

Comment

Originally posted by Partyboy
        Hit me up in game. I have a social LS called Exitium be glad to take new members, or check out the LS website at http://www.exitium.tk
        what is I used to be elvaan brd and now starting from all over? you want me to get to 30 to apply in you ls!?

Comment

You ever have any luck finding a LS with those qualifications? The LS I'm currently in is practically dead and if you found a LS like the one you described and they're taking on new people, give me a holler?

Finnegan @ Bismarck (22 RDM, 15 WHM)
          Last edited by Zoner; 06-22-2006, 09:40 AM.

Comment

(recently edited due to changing to a new website and a new pearl name as of 7-12-06)

We have a friendly LS, we accept all levels all ranks all jobs, and we also like to schedule events, Promy's, BCNM's, ENM's, KSNM's, what have you. We also like to kick back with each other.

We've been together for over 2 years, but some of our members got burned out and felt the need to quit, and so we're looking to adopt more into our family.

If you're interested and would like to take us for a test drive, please contact one of our officers for a pearl and tell them Ami sent you^^:

Leader= Blacksabre
            Officers:
            Amiraphe <---me
            Verrcetti
            Fatcharlie
            Dstu

Pearl: Blackwind

This goes for anyone, really. We are social (and mature...at least most of us are!), we have level 75's and level 1's, we enjoy the game, we try help everyone in need, we're all about having fun, and we love to do events.
            So please feel free to contact us anytime we're on.
            Last edited by Amiraphe; 07-13-2006, 12:51 PM.
            SAM 75/ MNK 67/ RNG 66 / DRK 50/ WAR 43/ THF 37 / NIN 37
            Cooking 100 + 2 Fishing 95

Comment

Working...
            X