This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roleplayers

So...I'm curious...is there any roleplayers on Bismarck?
    "Death is the final and ultimate liberation...It is better to die in hope than to live in despair...let me be your liberator"
    Yunalesca, Final Fantasy X

RDM65||SMN40||BLM37||WHM36||BLU34||WAR20

Re: Roleplayers

Hey there. I'm new to the game and also looking for anyone who role plays. Let me know if your interested. My character is Onillink.

Comment

I been roleplaying for ages in FFXI, if I could find a RP ls, that would be great

Comment

How does RP work for you guys? :/ I think the roleplay is based on your character, and what you archieve, and the attitude. Or do you like, spam /emotes in /ls chat?
        [code]*Slowly slides back the blood overgoated Blade, his chest squirting blood out of the created hole, raises blade, looks to the sky and screams out...* "IM BECOMMING THE WORLDEST GREATEST PUPPET MASTER!!! >=O"[/code]
        http://www.ffxiah.com/player.php?id=953347

War75 Thf75 Pld75 Sam75 Mnk75 Rdm75 Nin75 Bard 75

Comment

Originally posted by Sweetkitty
          How does RP work for you guys? :/ I think the roleplay is based on your character, and what you archieve, and the attitude. Or do you like, spam /emotes in /ls chat?
          [code]*Slowly slides back the blood overgoated Blade, his chest squirting blood out of the created hole, raises blade, looks to the sky and screams out...* "IM BECOMMING THE WORLDEST GREATEST PUPPET MASTER!!! >=O"[/code]
          To me RP is:

I does emote macros when PTing (since this is fnny)

I build my own char story n goal

I in ls , I speak normaly but when we meet up as an RP event we invite ourself and sit don and act as our char.

thats what about it... and you?

Comment

Lol I don't RP, I somehow disgust it... Love RP, sex RP... {No, thanks}. I just like the basic RP of Ffxi. Like, being an adventurer.. not additional weird acting lol.
            http://www.ffxiah.com/player.php?id=953347

War75 Thf75 Pld75 Sam75 Mnk75 Rdm75 Nin75 Bard 75

Comment

Working...
            X