X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bastok Missions? Do you need it?

Fellow Bismarkians,

Greetings. This call is going out a little early, but I wanted to put it out before I forget and so that if people are really interested the can set time aside. My LS (6 of us) are having a local LAN in August 19-21. Among the many things we are planning to do, Higher rank Bastok missions are on that list. That Sat (the 20th) would be our best date to try and do 7-1+ If you want to get some of these done, please let me know and I can start to plan when we can all meet up etc (we live in PST time) Currently the 6 of us are all cued up to start 7-1 (just have to travel to Ro'Maeve), we are lvl 65 (will all be lvl 66 by then) and our group consists of the following: WHM/SMN, BLM/WHM, RDM/BLM, PLD/WAR, SAM/WAR, DRK/THF (though he might be THF/NIN by then, he's been talking about switching). I dont want to limit the lvl requirement, but I think lvl 60 is about as low and we'd go seeing as many of the MOBs we have to fight are pretty tough. Anyway, thanks for your time.

Re: Bastok Missions? Do you need it?

bump. (if the admins don't mind, I'd like to bump this every few days or so just to advertise and maybe catch some people who didnt see it the first time. This of course assumes this board has a decent sized Bismark population of Bastok nationalities...)

Comment

bump

Comment

bump

Comment

Mission 7-1 was completed last night, and 7-2 is a BCNM fight, so this call is changed to 8-1 +

Comment

Yes i look sameone who help mi in bastok mision 2-3.
            | WAR34 | MNK14 | THF19 | NIN 36 |

Comment

Working...
            X