This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do You Think This server is Crowded?

Just a curious question... Do you think we are a crowded server or do we just have a normal load of people?
    Avenger~ Fighting the Future to Avenge the Past
    Dark Knight~ I'm taking a break from FFXI for now...

Rank 4 San d'Oria
    Drk: 38 | War: 29 | Thf: 25 | Mnk: 10 | Rdm: 9| Whm: 7 | Pld: 5
    Attained~ Dark Knight, Paladin, Ranger, Samurai

nah not really
    Nothing left to say, only memories remain

Comment

No, not really, wish there were less pervs though
      I'll save you, Emaleth! Uh...that is if you need me to and stuff...cause you kick ass on your own

Leonn, Bismarck Server

Pld-11 Drk-14 War-30 Rdm-7 Mnk-9 Sam-3

There's always a tomorrow!

Comment

Re: Do You Think This server is Crowded?

One thing compared to other servers is that we do have an ass load of sellers
        (train them on sight by the way)
        Total chaos is only possible without foundation in who you are and what you do.
        Muffin says what?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by Solomonsp
          One thing compared to other servers is that we do have an ass load of sellers
          (train them on sight by the way)
          Hows that gonna work with the new MPK system?
          "Death is the final and ultimate liberation...It is better to die in hope than to live in despair...let me be your liberator"
          Yunalesca, Final Fantasy X

RDM65||SMN40||BLM37||WHM36||BLU34||WAR20

Comment

Yeah i posted that before the update so your catching the old posts and from now on any other form of combating the sellers will have to be much more drastic. I was informed recently that our server now has the one of the most inflated prices for items in comparison to other servers. only thing i can think of would be to boycott the sellers main items but organizing that with so many people particularly greedy people would be impossible so our best bet might be the "market" we seem to have outside jeuno in rollanberry fields.
            Total chaos is only possible without foundation in who you are and what you do.
            Muffin says what?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by Le0n
              No, not really, wish there were less pervs though
              Yea, I dont think were crowded either compared to other servers. And I agree with this guy, there are to many pervs. And when I say "pervs" that includes everyone trying to be in an ffxi relationship. In my old linkshell this guy actually flew (on a plane) to his "ffxi girlfriends" house and stayed there for the weekend. I'm not trying to talk down online dating, but how desperate do you have to be to date on a video game?
              Busdriver-Bismarck
              GOAL: BST and WAR to 75
              BST68 WHM34 WAR63 NIN37 RDM32 THF32 BRD20

HAMMER TIME!

Comment

Originally posted by Solomonsp
                Yeah i posted that before the update so your catching the old posts and from now on any other form of combating the sellers will have to be much more drastic. I was informed recently that our server now has the one of the most inflated prices for items in comparison to other servers. only thing i can think of would be to boycott the sellers main items but organizing that with so many people particularly greedy people would be impossible so our best bet might be the "market" we seem to have outside jeuno in rollanberry fields.
                lol is that why rollens is full to the masses with AFK bazaars ?

Nin75, Bst75. Drk61, War61, Rdm40, All other jobs are 37. All 3 starting city missions completed. All Zilart missions completed. All CoP missions completed. TouA completed.

Comment

Originally posted by busdriver
                  Yea, I dont think were crowded either compared to other servers. And I agree with this guy, there are to many pervs. And when I say "pervs" that includes everyone trying to be in an ffxi relationship. In my old linkshell this guy actually flew (on a plane) to his "ffxi girlfriends" house and stayed there for the weekend. I'm not trying to talk down online dating, but how desperate do you have to be to date on a video game?
                  Wow, that's pretty hillarious. It's crowded if you haven't seen my character named Mithraniel die. Level 8 and killed about 7-8 times. There are some pretty inflated prices too.
                  May the Swhartz be with u!!

Comment

I find bis not that over crowded, I basically know most ppl on bismarck

Comment

I just wanted to add. I have moved to Bismark from Asura server, and found this server to be much less crowded, and prices to be much less inflated.

Comment

I dont think our server is to packed but I would like to see less sellers still and more people helping others in game im Josh on bismark server I hope more players come to our server ^^

Comment

Amen

Comment

Originally posted by ryuno
                            I just wanted to add. I have moved to Bismark from Asura server, and found this server to be much less crowded, and prices to be much less inflated.
                            I been playing in bismark for almost 3 years now, and gave a try to Asura, the prices are insane on that server, bismark economie is much better,, u dont want to move to asura, beleive me

Comment

I don't have a basis for comparison because I haven't played on any other servers, but it doesn't seem crowded. I never run into latency issues, but am usually able to find a party when I put the flag up, so it sounds like Bismark's at a good population level.

Does seem like stuff is AWFULLY expensive though.

Comment

Working...
                              X