X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Offical WorldPass Request

Edit: Got one.
    Last edited by Tatsuki; 02-08-2007, 03:26 PM.

Comment

I desperately trying to get a gold pass or WP to bahamut. please help me out ; ;
      I was trying to get one all day today and no luck.. I don't want to be on the randomized servers.. can anyone help me? i'd appreciate it ; ;

onedeviouskitten@hotmail.com

Comment

My friend and I wants to start off with new characters but in a different server. Bahamut seems to be a good choice, so I thought I would apply there.

Just PM me the number if you decide to help me out. Thank you in advance.

Comment

Hi i would really want to get a world pass for bahamut server for me and my friend please.
          Last edited by kadookin; 02-27-2007, 05:38 PM.

Comment

Hello, I recently came back to the game the other night on Bahamut and decided i wanted to make a different character. After I went through the motions and made a new toon, I completely forgot about the World Pass issue... /sigh

If someone could PM me one I'd greatly appreceate it, thanks =)

Comment

Originally posted by Kerxise View Post
              Hello, I recently came back to the game the other night on Bahamut and decided i wanted to make a different character. After I went through the motions and made a new toon, I completely forgot about the World Pass issue... /sigh

If someone could PM me one I'd greatly appreceate it, thanks =)
              Ohmigad, I'm getting panicy. My only day off this week and i want to play so BAD. Help meee!

Comment

You just posted twice within 10 minutes. Requests for World Passes generally take longer than that. I'll try and grab one when I hit town. I'll PM it to you.

Comment

[quote=Murphie;671797]You just posted twice within 10 minutes. Requests for World Passes generally take longer than that. I'll try and grab one when I hit town. I'll PM it to you.[/quote ]

I'm sorry, I'm just sorta sitting here... watching family guy, and deleting/remaking trying to get on Bahamut... heh

Comment

Five uses (you should only need the one), and it will be good for the next few days.

Comment

Thank you so much =) As soon as I'm unnoob enough to figure out how much it costs I'll pay you back =)

Comment

Don't worry about paying me back. I don't mind handing out a few World Passes here and there.^^

Comment

Due to the removal of the World Pass system, this thread is now closed.
                          Signature was intentionally left blank.

Comment

Working...
                          X