This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Offical WorldPass Request

Hey, another newb to ffxi here, just wondering if anyone would be kind enough to send a WP my way (either through pm or to racoon_san@pol.com), and ill get you your money back to you as soon as i can ^^

Thanks in advance to whomever is willing to help me out ^^

EDIT: Nevermind, have one now ;P
    Last edited by Racoon-san; 11-18-2006, 11:18 AM.

Comment

I need a Bahumut WP too
      I used to play in Bahamut and want to come back to the same server.
      can anyone send it to me also please?

Email BlueForce@gmail.com

will repay you ! Thanks!

Comment

Hi, I also need a WP for Bahamut. I played years ago and knew everyone on Bahamut and don't want to go anywhere else. I'd really appreciate it. I will pay 20k gil for it also. My email is bmore83@gmail.com TIA!

Comment

Can someone help me out with a WP to Bismarck please?? I just returned to FFXI after many years absence, and I would like to get back onto my former server, when I created, I was placed on the Remora server, and the place is just dead. I can't stand it. If someone is willing to do this for me, I'm more than willing to pay them back in full, and whatever else they might ask of me, within reason. I should be able to pay whoever is kind enough to do this, back in relatively short order. I'm not a newbie to the game, and I'm fairly skilled at making money in game.

Thanks in advance,
          Sanguine

-----My email is SanguineDrK@hotmail.com
          Last edited by SanguineDrK; 11-19-2006, 11:58 PM. Reason: added something

Comment

I would really like to get a world pass to this server, please. I've tried every other forum on the whole internet evar for a while and haven't found one due to everyone bein' kinda suspicious of cancelled RMTs... I just want a World Pass so I can start fresh and new. Garuda was full of n00bs D:
            It'd be greatly appreciated if someone could send one to calamitouskitten(at)sbcglobal(dot)net. Thank you.

Comment

Nevermind, thankyou.
              Last edited by Holly; 12-01-2006, 02:05 AM.

Comment

Edit: Nevermind, I'm just going to play on Hades, thanks anyway
                Last edited by Cavick; 12-04-2006, 02:45 PM.
                PlayOnline Handle: Frankzilla
                Tetra Master Handle: Frankzilla

Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
                Final Fantasy

Comment

hi please send me a world pass because i will play on this server.

My E-Mai: Martin.Vehse@gmx.de

sorry for my bad english

mfg
                  Kagetora

Comment

Hey, I'm looking for a Bahamut World Pass.

You can send me an email at dswiftpaw@yahoo.com if you have one you're willing to share.

EDIT: Nevermind, I got one : D
                    Last edited by KataPantsu; 12-11-2006, 02:37 AM.

Comment

• Re: Offical WorldPass Request

I have been looking for a world pass for the Bahamut server for days now, without any luck, sadly.

if anybody could send me a world pass, it would be very apreciated!

Comment

i want to start a fresh new character on bahamut and would like to request a world pass from someone it would be greatly apreciated if you could supply one so if possible please contact me my e-mail is franksisko@hotmail.com

thank you in advance.

Comment

Hello I am looking for a Bahamut Gold World Pass. I played on the server from my brother's account, Bugman, with my own character, but now that I got it for the pc and he moved out I am trying to start over again. My brother bought one for me, but it kept saying it was expired and this was right after he bought it. If anyone is kind enough to help me please e-mail me at dragonwing_5_2_0@yahoo.com. Thank you!

I have one now! Thanks.
                          Last edited by Kaque; 12-19-2006, 01:10 PM.

Comment

I would like a world pass please. I'll give you the money back in the game if you want.

I have another character on Odin but I don't wan to delete the character. I just wanna have another one on a different server. If thats not possible just lemme know.

-Kiryn

Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
                            Final Fantasy 7

Comment

Hello, my name is Lancaster "Papa Bear" Graham, and this is my story. Me and my friend both played this game when it was released for the PS2, his Ps2 got broke, we both quit the game. The end. We got to like level 30, We both agreed that we enjoyed the game.

So now in the year 2007 February 5, the game will be shipped to our houses on Feb 6. We both remembered that to be on the same server you pretty much need a world pass. So if anyone can help us out.

You can reply to me, or send an e-mail to Lancastergeedawg@hotmail.com. Either or, I'll be scanning this topic relgiously till someone gets back with me. Thank you for your time.

Comment

i need a bahamut WP plz and thanks in advance i hope to get a worldpass soon as possible im in the process waiting for a WP, im creating a character...
                                email djaznkhmer@hotmail.com
                                Last edited by LongBeachDC5; 02-07-2007, 02:18 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X