Tales - a brand new social LS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tales - a brand new social LS

(Announcement:) Tonight, after the maintenance, I'll be accepting requests for pearls to a brand new Linkshell called Tales.

AIMS:

Tales LS will aim to offer a casual, relaxed and - above all else - friendly environment for players of any level to enjoy. It will be a purely social LS, populated by like-minded (ie. nice) players who want a main/secondary/tertiary pearl in their inventory that they can safely retreat to in times of boredom, e-drama, desperation, that-sort-of-stuff. It will be a place where you can chat freely about anything and everything or just simply lurk in the background being nosey. There will be no restrictions on language and/or conversational topic content; within reason, anything goes. Note though, unless you're a two year-old baby, using the f-bomb every other word isn't in any way funny. (Laughing at toddlers who cuss: my guilty little secret.)

Egos are not welcome, thanks. A level 5 member with a courteous manner will be viewed with much greater respect than any level 75er with a big head. Any condescending and/or disparaging attitudes will not be tolerated. Suffice to say, hostile personalities get a big {No thanks!}.

Sackholders will be on the lookout for new players to snatch up, making sure to /check first for those telltale Marks Of The N00b. The LS will provide an informative place for promising new players to get to grips with the game, make friends and to pick up good habits (like using databses such as ffxiclopedia). It won't be a place that holds a newby's hand all the way to mid-game without them taking responsiblity for their own progression.

There are already UK and NA players who're going to accept pearls. It would be great to see the LS active throughout both timezones and recruiters will aim for just that.

Also, to all of you who are interested, please realise that Tales is a brand new shell. It's likely the numbers will be sparse at first, but with dedicated forum spamming and tactical City /shouts, coupled with (hopefully) the upcoming World Migration sevice, we're confident the member-base will fatten up in no time. Bear with us as we get the LS off the ground. (^_^) Indeed, if you'd like to, you can ask for a sack and help with the fattening yourself..

I must stress again, this is not just here to provide players with a Main LS; it'll also be a nice home-away-from-home to players who are already a part of an existing LS family. Tales doesn't want to steal you away, but we'd love to offer another group of easy-going people for you to get to know, help, be helped by, etc.

For my own part, I'm already a member of DOWN LS (see other thread^^), a fantastic midgame group that aims to get members through Rank Missions, CoP, ZM, AF runs, Genkais, etc. But it's, officially at least, a level 50+ only shell (I somehow slipped through that loop). This 50+ only rule, whilst obviously necessary, saddens me in a way. Tales LS was borne from a desire to have another shell that isn't 'restricted' by minimum level requirements.

So then, interested? Send me a PM on the forums, a /tell in game or just reply here in this thread. In fact, reply here anyway. I'll be everyone's Best Friend Forever if this thread reaches 2 pages.. Also, if you DO want a pearl, see if any of your friends do too. As we all know, a LS is defined by its members. Know someone else who's cool? See if they want to try us out too.

Oh, I almost forgot! The most important piece of info... :O

The LS colour is Sunshine Orange ^_^ It's nice, you'll like it.

Thanks for reading this everyone^^

Hope to see you ingame.

Yours
    Dee.

(Damn, I'm nervous! )
    Oh, Warp. How do I love thee? Let me count the ways...

Re: Tales - a brand new social LS

Is this LS still going by chance?

Comment

Working...
    X