Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cross-forum Starter Zones Outpost Swap Extravaganza!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cross-forum Starter Zones Outpost Swap Extravaganza!

Hello fellow Asuranites^^

So, it appears that one plucky Taru (m(_ _)m @ Tattersail!) has decided to co-ordinate a full-on, server-wide coming together of players in the form of an Outpost Warp Swap!

This has, so far, been posted up on Alla, KI, FFXIxlopedia and now.. here! It seems to be getting plenty of support too.

So the schedule is:

THIS WEEK (Mon 28th [yesterday, I -know-... ] -> Sunday 3rd)

Basty >>> Sarooty
    Windy >>> Ronfaure
    Sandy >>> Gusty

NEXT WEEK (Mon 3rd -> Sun 10th)

Windy >>> Gusty
    Sandy >>> Sarooty
    Basty >>> Ronfaure

So the plan is, take that level1 job you've never arsed with and go get happy with the stabby in your Nation's designated area this week and next. There will also be a synchronised trading of cheap equip (the 100-200ish gil stuff you can NPC) to the OP guards on Saturday night, running hopefully right up to the Conquest Tally.

As I'm sure you're all aware, Outpost Warps are an absolutely marvellous thing to have under your belt and this is gonna be an ideal opportunity to do -your- bit to get these pesky (and oh so yummy) local ones cycled once and for all. Yes, you Windians may have Ronfaure already... And I admit, I laughed -lots- when Basty took Saroota the other week. But lets band together and get everyone all their OP Warps this coming fortnight..

Tell your LSs. Tell your Friend(list)s. Heck, /shout it from the (Jeunoan) rooftops if you're that way inclined. But I think it'd be awesome to see this work^^

Asura United!

Who's in???
    Oh, Warp. How do I love thee? Let me count the ways...

Re: Cross-forum Starter Zones Outpost Swap Extravaganza!

lol silly tatters

Thanks Yyg!

Comment

Working...
    X