I‘m new guy,I have a question,about 14 days free play

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I‘m new guy,I have a question,about 14 days free play

Um,I'm a FF funs,I have a 14 days free play Playonlie ID,and have a warrior,I am ready to buy the Ultimate Collection version(10 CDKEYS),but 14 days free play has been used a CDK,I have a question:The 10 CDK is used to create a new character, or can be used to give 14 days free play account renewals。plese tell me THX。

Re: I‘m new guy,I have a question,about 14 days free play

I'm... not quite sure what you're asking, but yes, if you have an existing character from the 14 day trial, you can link the retail activation keys to it to unlock the content for your account. It does not work for people who have already activated content on their account(because they already have content activated), only for people who have never activated the content on their account before.

Icemage

Comment

I have a simular question. I borrowed a buddy's copy of the game and loaded it up so I didnt have to download as much stuff. I used one of my old CD keys to get everything started (one I had never used) but it was only the origional game CD key. If I purchase the ultimate collection can I just use those keys for the rest of the content that I have installed and download only the parts I need or will it download the whole thing even though I have everything except abyssia or whatever it is?

Comment

Yes, I think for. for me I had expansions as far as Treasures of aht Urghan.
        I moved house and lost my discs so I bought the 2008 rdition with went as far as wings of the goddess. The code in the 2008 edition was for FFXI. RIze of the Zilart, Chains of promathia, Treasures of aht urhgan and wings of the goddes.
        Using the code worked for me and registered the expansion I was missing.

It should work for you in the same way.

Signature created by my good friend Naughtymistress, Remora server.

Comment

Thank you... But did you have to download everything or just the expansions you where missing?

Comment

The expansions were on the disc that the code came with.
            I installed the expansions from the disc.
            The download I had to do was the updates of the game that everybody has to do on a regular basis.

If the source of the game is something like steam it should be similar in what you download from them is the equivalent of the game discs, You'd more than likely have to download the updates like everybody else.

Signature created by my good friend Naughtymistress, Remora server.

Comment

Thank you for your help. It worked out and I didn't have to download anything new.

Comment

Working...
              X