new to it all.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: new to it all.

Welcome to this wonderful forum. I am Bindu, new member of this site. I am from kerala, popularly known as God's own country. I am very happy to visit this site. Come on and enjoy by visiting this site.

Comment

Re: new to it all.

Hello Bindu and welcome to FFXIO. The forum rules are listed here: http://www.ffxionline.com/forums/new...rum-rules.html . If you ever feel that someone's post has violated the rules, you can report them. There is an icon with a "!" under your name in the bottom left corner that is the "Report Post" button. You can also ignore people that you find offensive using the Ignore button in the bottom right.

Please use the Search feature to see if your question has been answered before making a new thread. That feature is at the top of the page on the right under your "mood" icon. If you receive an offensive or RMT Private Message please forward it to a Moderator or Admin. You can tell who is a mod or admin by the title under their user name. Feel free to PM if you have any other issues and we hope you enjoy your time here with us! ^^
      Last edited by TheGrandMom; 08-12-2008, 07:57 AM.
      Originally posted by Feba
      But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
      Originally posted by Taskmage
      God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
      Originally posted by DakAttack
      ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

Working...
      X