New! New! New!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New! New! New!

Hey all whatsup? I am new to FFXI, and I just joined this sight, I havent played yet just though I should join this sight first before I jump into anything xD. Well, if you have any information you want to give me. Like what server should I join, if anyone has a linkshell I can join, etc...well thats it for me..for now! Well, guess all talk to you all later then bye!

Re: New! New! New!

There are four websites every English speaking FFXI player should know:

Edit:
    Once you get near Lv.10 or 12, and ready to start partying with other players, have a look at The EXP Party Index. ^_-

Edit 2:
    Since you posted in the RDM forum, have a look at The Red Mage Index as well.
    Last edited by ItazuraNhomango; 05-06-2007, 12:15 PM.
    Bamboo shadows sweep the stars,
    yet not a mote of dust is stirred;
    Moonlight pierces the depths of the pond,
    leaving no trace in the water.

- Mugaku

Comment

Heyyy, I'm newish too (though I've started playing already - lvl 7MNK). Ummm... so I can't give too much info without sounding like a biased n00b, but I can say I'm enjoying my server! I'm in Siren and I started out at San d'Oria (which is nice if you want to be Elvaan). I'm not in a linkshell yet either, but then again as a monk I haven't started looking yet. But yeah, if you can't find what you want, come on mine! (lol)

Comment

Hey Itazura thanks for those links they really helped me out alot!

Comment

Working...
        X