This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another look at the 8-4 COP fight.

I recorded the second fight of COP 8-4 complete with its battle music, which sounds awesome. I took the time to look below me so people could see the nice view.

I still need to compress the video since its currently a 3.9 gig video. If anyone knows how I can host the video and how to make the 2 parts, 1 part then compress, I'll do that and post it for all to see.

I figure some would wanna hear the final music track which was just added and didn't even appear on the COP soundtrack.

<--- I'm cursed
    READ MY JOURNAL ON THIS WEBSITE!
    http://www.ffxionline.com/forums/jou...owjournal&j=18

Re: Another look at the 8-4 COP fight.

By the new music, is that 137 or 900.bgw? Because no matter what kinda program I use, those two just make a weird static hissing noise at me ; ;

Comment

i never noticed 137, i did notice 900 during the update. I would like to have an MP3 of the second form of the final BC, if the very end CS song is one of the new ones (the song with actual lyrics in it,) I don't care to much for it. Not cause it sucks which it don't, just, its not as cool as the other.

<--- I'm cursed

Comment

; ; Well, if you can get either of them working, try to convert them, or better yet upload the original .bgw so I can see if my files are corrupted

Comment

You can use adope premiere or windows movie maker to split the movie into two parts then compress it from there.
          It's Official Promathia Hates me....
          それは公式である,プロマシア は私を憎む。
          Trielは博雅なる大召喚士
          A Summoners Journey (The Live Journal) >>>> A Summoners Journey the Movie

BecomingThe Movie: The tale of the Journey of a Blue Mage

Comment

Taz actually when I recorded it using fraps the bulk of the fight was split, and the end of the fight was started seperately. I'd like to if I can put them both together then compress it. I have a compressing program, I just need to know where I can host it.

Again I'll say the second form of the fights music is simply awesome and fits the atmosphere well.

<--- I'm cursed

Comment

Virtualdub is my method of choice. Xvid also offers a good compression rate.

Comment

Working...
              X