This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Relic Weaponskills

Nah, they can be both rare AND powerful. You just need to know the modifiers for them and then augment that stat.

Sort of like Wheeling Thrust/Impulse Drive. They both have STR modifiers, so the more STR you have, the more damage you'll do.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.

Comment

Ah I get it, that's you isn't it, Tipsy? You've just changed the dats around for your armor and weapon skills. Whatever weapon skill you're using needs to never be used again. >_>

Comment

Do we really have anyone that can figure out what the modifiers are on these weapons and what not? And do some have effects on em?? And seriously, wth is up with the Excalibur weapon effect?? "Additional effect : Damage proportionate to current HP", are they talking about Knights of the Round OR the Sword itself??

JP

brave; integritous; commanding
        New sig. Thank you Graelinn of BeastInTheSack (Garuda)
        75 ナイト, 37 戦士, 31 忍者, 18 シーフ, 16 モンク, 8 侍, others: level 1 T_T.
        ナイト 怒 (いかり)(Level 75 ナ/Level 37 戦)

Comment

Just a question, but what codec does this use?

Comment

codec is a compression for movies. Kinda like jpeg compresses a single image.
            There are painters who transform the sun into a yellow spot,
            but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence
            transform a yellow spot into the sun.

- Pablo Picasso

Comment

Originally posted by FuzzyLumpkins
              Just a question, but what codec does this use?
              Says up at the top, 3ivx / Divx. :O.

Corwynn's Journal

Red Mage for life.

What's worse than finding a worm in your apple?

Comment

Originally posted by JP_Ikari
                Do we really have anyone that can figure out what the modifiers are on these weapons and what not? And do some have effects on em?? And seriously, wth is up with the Excalibur weapon effect?? "Additional effect : Damage proportionate to current HP", are they talking about Knights of the Round OR the Sword itself??

JP
                The additional effect you are talking about JP is on the sword itself. Like the Ultima Sword from FF6, were Full HP ment you could achieve 9,999 damage with it and down to almost 1 HP was like maybe 100 damage. Means when that Additional Effect kickings in like the "Additional effect: Fire Damage" you see on many Flame Swords, Vulcan Swords, and Flame Axes. In other words it almost like a random effect of damage sort of like "Spirits Within" just happens randomly on the sword.

Cheezy Test Result (I am nerdier than 96% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!)

Comment

spirits Within is 45% of you current HP if you have 300% TP
                  In the moonlight, your face it glows.. like a thousand diamonds, I suppose.
                  And your hair flows like.. The ocean breeze...
                  Not a million fights could make me hate you, you’re invincible.
                  Yeah, It’s true.
                  It’s in your eyes, where I find peace.

[I love you, Rebecca :D!]

Comment

Thread revival!! Just to say thanks again, because although there is supposed to be links for this everywhere by now, WORKING links are very hard to find.
                    Only Pure Souls Can Resist The Stain Of Blood.

~Yokho~
                    63mnk /63Blu/ ~61 Smn~ /54pld /52rng/46drk/43nin34war/35thf/29whm/18rdm/15drg
                    Former beta tester (Yoko)(drk43/mnk36/sam20/war15)

Which FF Character Are You?

Comment

I think we can see these arent real, they look like the relic WS's but, WAR cant use relic axe, BLM cant use relic scythe, and all of them are humes :p some one is racist lol.

Comment

they are real, they edited the dats so we could see
                        signatures are for pussies mew mew mew, here's mine

Comment

Working...
                        X