Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

some sketches i did long time ago and kept but mind aswell share them with ya guys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• some sketches i did long time ago and kept but mind aswell share them with ya guys

is nothing that great but i had them there getting dust and just wanted to share
    let me know what ya think also is in a weak pensil so if ya cant read it just think of something funny lol
    Attached Files

Re: some sketches i did long time ago and kept but mind aswell share them with ya guys

here some more
    Attached Files

Comment

Re: some sketches i did long time ago and kept but mind aswell share them with ya guys

ill keep it cming lol dont mind me
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Edd; 06-21-2006, 11:47 AM.

Comment

Re: some sketches i did long time ago and kept but mind aswell share them with ya guy

Unfortunately, it's very hard to see these. Pencil is difficult to scan unless it's very dark. Try tinkering with the dark/light and contrast controls of your scanner. Also, increase the resolution so we can read the text!

These look interesting even if they're rather rough sketches.
        They that can give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Working...
        X