Need an Avatar or Signature made?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need an Avatar or Signature made?

I'd just like to take the time to tell everyone that I can and will make avatars or signatures at request. When I have the time, I'll work on it and give you the result and ask for suggestions.

For FFXI art, I have model viewer, so I can make it with pretty much anything you want, but I need specific details on what you want to see on it.

For anything else, if source photos aren't specified, I'll look some up myself and do my best.

I edit everything in Photoshop CS2, fyi. So if you're interested, feel free to PM me with the details of your request and I'll see what I can do. ^^

Re: Need an Avatar or Signature made?

There's a official Signature request thread somewhere, where various gfx skilled people help others. But, nice to offer.
    http://www.ffxiah.com/player.php?id=953347

War75 Thf75 Pld75 Sam75 Mnk75 Rdm75 Nin75 Bard 75

Comment

i THINK ITS AWESOME YOU DOING THIS:D On the sticky its like so many sites that people allready have requested on so i find it hard to navigate, NOT that its not awesome aswell. I wish there was more people like you! I been trying to figure out how to make a sig forever but i still havent :/ If i could send you a request id be forever greatfull :D Im not home at the moment but i will send you the character details later if thats ok? Again, awesoem :D
      Keep on rocking in the free world!
      In the end your alway alone!
      So far... So good... So what!?
      BLM/RDM ~ DRG/WAR
      Clothcraft

Comment

I see the reasoning in not having separate threads for every person who wants to make sigs... However, I really like your style. I'll send ytou a message.
        BLM75 RNG65 BRD50 NIN37 RDM37 WHM25 WAR25 BST21 THF7
        Cooking83
        Elemental Magic Skill Merits 1/5

Thanks to Kazuki for the awesome sig!

Comment

I didn't see this thread earlier, <.<

Face: Taru 4b Male

Armor - MNK Relic
          Weapons - Spharai

Just have him bowing, and surrounded by Mandragoras(mix of blacks and white) if possible.

If you could have him in... lemme think... somewhere pretty in lufaise meadows or misereaux.

Suichi and Valefor somewhere in it too, please

Thanks much in advance^^
          SUICHI IS DEAD.

Comment

Dude your works looks Freakin Great i will send you a pm!!!!

VERY COOL
            I fire up the grill.

Lighter fluid, lighter fluid, lighter fluid.

[GM]Dave>> FIRAGA III!!!

I pretend not to notice Susan shaking her head as I throw the match

Originally posted by Mog
            holy shit, apparently crazy is contageous. I turned his brain into the mind of a bulldog! nOO!!

Comment

Hey! I have a Sig, but i'm looking for a better one. Galka. Face: the one with the triple spikes back, brown. Have him wearing PLD AF. If you can, have him fighting a Manticore, perhaps doing a shield bash. Shield - Generals Shield. Sword - Gluttony Sword. ^-^; Ty in Advance ^-^; If you want, you can Email it to Perhaps have Elderchocobo - Sylph somewhere in there.

Comment

could you make me a sig with the following:
                a taru BLU with 2 swords (what ever ones u think look cool will do)
                and plz put him in a blue or black cotehardie and u can fill in the rest with whatever u think would look cool
                for the face i have the taru with the white hair on top and it fades into greyish
                for the head something like the noct beret would be cool
                could u plz put in- Bazin and ragnarok somwhere
                u can make him fighting something if u want (a cool pose though)
                thx alot!
                -chalom

Comment

I'd just like to post this as a reply to anyone who's sent me requests lately. Things have been very very busy in real life so I haven't been able to get to making anyone's signatures, until now. I do plan to catch up however, but it's going to take some time. I hope the wait will be worth it to anyone who's been counting on me. I haven't forgotten about you all!

Comment

woot lol idk if you got my request but ill wait as long as it takes :D tnx man your cool^^
                    Keep on rocking in the free world!
                    In the end your alway alone!
                    So far... So good... So what!?
                    BLM/RDM ~ DRG/WAR
                    Clothcraft

Comment

Working...
                    X