This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pokemon Dynamis BCNM-128 Wipe

So I was bored....really bored and I came up with this, from the inner reaches of my dark and insidious mind.

Yes, I combined Pokemon with FFXI. *ducks*

Well, here how it works.

The Pokemon Dynamis is a whole different world outside of Vana'diel. Players must progress through these intricately designed areas and defeat a god at the end. However, these gods will put up a fight worthy of the best of armies formed on your side of Vana'diel.

===Rules for the Pokemon Dynamis===

1. Entering the Dynamis
    -Up to 128 adventurers may enter the Pokemon Dynamis at any given time, as long as they meet the qualifications.

a. Players must be Lv.65 or above to enter the main version of the Pokemon Dynamis. An alternate version of the Pokemon Dynamis can be entered at Lv. 30. However, there is a Lv. 35 cap and the drops of the mobs will be completely different.
    b. Players need certain items to enter the Pokemon Dynamis. To enter the uncapped Dynamis you will need a Shining Stone; to enter the Lv. 35 capped Dynamis you will need the Shmmering Stone. You will then need to trade them to a NPC "Charmander Ru'wvyu" in any city or town and he will give you a Catalclysm Ball. Trade the Catalclysm Ball and you will be warped to the Dynamis area.
    c. Each Dynamis has a one-hour time limit. However, defeating monsters will raise the time limit.
    d. At the end of each dynamis is either a Burning Circle Gate (Uncapped Dynamis) or a Scarred Circle Gate (Lv.35 capped). When players enter the Burning or Scarred Circle, they cannot leave it until a) all party members die or b) victory is obtained. If you Home Point after a Burning/ Scarred Circle Gate is activated and reenter the Dynamis, you will be warped back into the Burning/ Scarred Circle Gate (However this will not be the case when the time is up or the Pokemon Dynamis has been completed or failed). Time is reset to one hour in the Burning/Scarred Circle Gate unless the time is more than one hour prior to entering.
    e. Three days must have passed since you have entered an uncapped Pokemon Dynamis, however you can do different ones in the same day. One day must have passed since you have entered the capped Pokemon Dynamis and you can do different ones in the same day.

2. Pokemon Dynamis Areas

Pokemon Dynamis I- Ae'ryu Eevee Hu'Nato
    Pokemon Dynamis II- King Arcanine
    Pokemon Dynamis III- Shirohko Ka'Chu
    Pokemon Dynamis IV- Ampharos
    Pokemon Dynamis V- Pro'Myvyon Flareon (Oh boy, I bet this one will be fun.)
    Pokemon Dynamis VI- Grand Test
    Pokemon Dynamis VII- The Secret Hu'Xoi Tower
    Pokemon Dynamis VIII- Charmander Ru'wvyu Lvattw

All of the areas can be entered in any order, however doing VIII before the others is not reccomended...

Okay, on with the pictures!!

So I and 127 other people started to do Pokemon Dynamis VIII uncapped last. For your information, each monster is Lv. 95-200 in the uncapped Pokemon Dynamis, and each monster is 75-130 in the capped Dynamis. VIII is JUST a Gate, so nothing much to fight here. I was a MNK 75/SAM 34 by the way.

In our surprise, VIII was the NPC that we traded the stones to in the first place. As soon as we enter, the fight began. This guy was uber elite, so to speak. He took on EVERY job, and it took us almost 30 minutes to get him down to 20%. Barely any deaths so far. Then he goes Hyper and starts to charge Holy Triumphant Paw and Claw of the Chronos Star. It had a looong charge time (55 seconds) and it was basically free hits for us. But then he releases it. And...

THE WHOLE BC WIPES. All 128 of us!! I was hit for 700k damage and others were slammed for 700k to 1 mil damage. All buffs vanished (Reraise too). One of the mages ended up only taking 1k damage, he told us. Think there is a trick to this guy? Pretty much, WE GOT OWNED. Holy shit. Second try a PLD that was AFK survived with 512 HP left after the same attack. Third try none survived, fourth try 64 people didn't budge from the gate and still wiped. Fourth try Shippo stayed back at the entrance of the BC and survived with 2 HP and SOMEHOW with all of his buffs. There has to be some trick to this guy.
    Almost four years experience playing FFXI. I am a Raccoon, not a Hyena--despite my name states I am one.

Get creative and pretend these happened.
    Flaremoogles! Maester Hare HNM Fight! Charmander HNM!

Ow...

Re: Pokemon Dynamis BCNM-128 Wipe

I choose you, charmander, The God of INSTANT DEATH. LMAO. You have way too much time on your hands I like how the picture is full of dead people hehe. Pretty sweet pic, except why does charmander have 3 eyes?

Originally posted by Moaku Hyena
    There has to be some trick to this guy.
    Easy, just find the uber Wartortle, god of the water, and pull him toward Charmander. When they're close enough, warp the hell out of there and let them battle to the death.
    Last edited by arcadia9; 01-26-2006, 09:14 PM.
    ~~~BLM SAM RNG NIN PLD~~~

Comment

I tried something different with this Charmander. I wanted to make him seem fearsome, and that third eye means he's LOOKING INTO YOUR MIND!!! =O
      Almost four years experience playing FFXI. I am a Raccoon, not a Hyena--despite my name states I am one.

Get creative and pretend these happened.
      Flaremoogles! Maester Hare HNM Fight! Charmander HNM!

Ow...

Comment

this looks f@#% up man srry to say but its true moogles playing poker LOL funny man

Comment

lmao. Yeah, I know, revival of a old thread, but my youngest brother is a huge Charmander fan, and he got a huge kick out of it. :p Great job. Too funny.

Fear the Charmander. Fear it.
          "If you keep me waiting much longer, it damn well better be the end of the Galaxy." ~ Kaidan

~There's gonna come a day, and I can't wait to see your face...~

Comment

Working...
          X