This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mage of Tenshudo Comic

Basically.. I was bored and since I like SAM and BLM... I was thinking, what would happen if you put them together. Well... I made a story and here we go!

Shadow Mage: Mage of Tenshudo

A Taru baby was smuggled onto one of the supply ships for Norg. When they found him, his mother was no where to be found on the boat. They guards took the child to Gilgamesh, where they were told to take them to his quarters. Over the years, Gilgamesh raised the taru child, whom he had named Laiden, and taught him the ways of the Samurai.

When Ladien was old enough, he ventured into Vana'diel. During his travels... rumors of a great samurai spread across the lands. Many warriors traveled to Norg in search of the great Samurai to test their skills in battle against the mighty samurai. Ladien, consumed with the honor and grace of the Samurai, accepted every duel that was demanded of him - and won every battle.

Ladien was content in knowing that he was one of the best with a Katana and it wasnt until the rumors of Shadowlord's ressurection that he would face his most difficult enemy yet. A call from the Grand Dutchy of Jeuno was sent out across the land to any and all adventurers who would take on the great warlod of the beastmen. Gilgamesh told Ladien that he needed to go and answer the call.

And thus our story!

Here is two pieces of the comic I am still working on. Please give me some feed back on the 2 pics and the story I have just written out for ya. Thanks ^^ if all goes well... I will have my first official chapter done soon.
    Attached Files
    ---------------------------

www.tinyurl.com/servants12

Re: Mage of Tenshudo Comic

*just a quick bump* /smile

Comment

Thats great!! love the Artwork and cant wait for Chapter 1 ^^ But you should add an adorable Brd friend with a name like ooooo i dunno Isendre or something lol J/K

Comment

i like it!!! cant wait to see more!!!

Comment

Very cool. Waitin' for the rest.

NIN75/RNG75/RDM75
          SMN66/COR66/WAR55/BRD55/DRK51

Stephen King's Wizard and Glass: Fools are the only folk on earth absolutely guaranteed to get what they deserve.

Comment

Looking nice indeed... can't wait to see more.. don't usually read fan work for whatever reason.. but yours caught me eye...

please give it back XD
            (ノ ゜Д゜)ノ ====【†】 BIBLE FIGHT !
            sigpic

Comment

looks great, only tiny flaw i can see is you spelled through wrong, other than that its awesome keep it up!
              "If you want to taste the ground feel free to attack me"- Kenshin Himoura

Ugh.. gotta start whole account over I dispise WoW

Comment

Pretty cool.

Those damned foul mothed Mithras.

Hori retreated from battle. What a coward.
                Hori
                San d'Oria
                RDM/BLM/WHM
                (´ ゜ω゜`)
                Don't like to haste our precious NIN tank? You're not RDM, then. -Apple Pie/Grendal

Comment

Nyah! *wants to see morrre*

Comment

Update: Please goto http://www.ffxionline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=48939 for the actual comic

Comment

Working...
                    X