FFXI XBox 360 and PC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FFXI XBox 360 and PC

I have FFXI on X-Box 360, and am going to get it installed and running shortly. I was wondering, if my character still exists and I start playing it again, I'd like to get it for my laptop as well, since I'll be going on a trip soon (and the Ultimate Collection is only $19.99). Will this work? Can I play on my 360 when I'm home, and my laptop while I'm away? I have an XBox 360 controller, so I can play it efficiently on my PC.
    My character's name is Cadar on Cerberus.

Warrior-19
    Red Mage-55
    Dark Knight-55

Re: FFXI XBox 360 and PC

Yes. You can access your character on different systems. You just can not log into the same account on your 360 and PC at the same time. You can also log in on someone else's PC/360/PS2-3 by using the Guest option and it does not save your information on their system so they will not have access.
    Originally posted by Feba
    But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
    Originally posted by Taskmage
    God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
    Originally posted by DakAttack
    ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

Re: FFXI XBox 360 and PC

Awesome, thank you.
      My character's name is Cadar on Cerberus.

Warrior-19
      Red Mage-55
      Dark Knight-55

Comment

Working...
      X