POL-1158

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• POL-1158

My friend recently installed FFXI Ultimate collection from steam, since he couldn't find his old disks. He's running on vista and is able to run playonline, but when he goes to update Final Fantasy XI itself, it will download but not install the updates. Then he gets the error POL-1158; which is a complete mystery for us since we couldn't find anything about it online.
    Some help would really be appreciated

Re: POL-1158

FFXI Ultimate on Steam is rather new but he can try this link with the information here. Please make sure he reads it and follows the instructions exactly. Its worth a shot.

VISTA Installation Instructions
    FINAL FANTASY XI Official Web Site
    Originally posted by Feba
    But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
    Originally posted by Taskmage
    God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
    Originally posted by DakAttack
    ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

=/
      no dice.

Still having the same problem. He can run playonline fine, it's just the installation of the updates in the viewer for FFXI where the error comes up. He updated playonline without a hitch, just not FFXI.

Comment

Well he can try Customer Service. He can also send an email via POL to tech support. I've found that using both of them works best since neither one communicates with the other. lol Make sure to tell them what you've tried too.

Customer Service Info:

Phone Support:
        PlayOnline Information Center
        (858) 790-7529 (PLAY)
        Monday - Friday
        9:00 am - 6:00 pm Pacific Time (excluding weekends and holidays)

Web Chat Support: https://secure.playonline.com/supportus/index.html

Have as much information as you can available when you call, like your personal info, credit card info, POL ID and password (returning and established players), and possibly your registration codes.
        Originally posted by Feba
        But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
        Originally posted by Taskmage
        God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
        Originally posted by DakAttack
        ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

Working...
        X