free trial help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• free trial help

Haven't played FFXI since release and quit at level 30, I want to come back and play the 14 free trial but the fileplanet downloads wont work any other places I could download from. Thanks in advanced

Re: free trial help

This is the official information on the 14 day free trial. I've never used it personally so this is about all I know.

14 Day Free Trial

FINAL FANTASY XI Official Web Site
    Originally posted by Feba
    But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
    Originally posted by Taskmage
    God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
    Originally posted by DakAttack
    ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGrandMom View Post
      This is the official information on the 14 day free trial. I've never used it personally so this is about all I know.

14 Day Free Trial

FINAL FANTASY XI Official Web Site
      The only problem is that I need a download code with that and I don't have any friends that already play to give me a buddy pass
      Does anyone have two guest passes they are willing to give up? Me and my friend both wish to play but don't want to shell out the money for the game without giving it a try first. T.T Thanks in advanced if you can help us out.
      Last edited by Showinginsanity; 02-01-2009, 05:00 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

As far as I know, the 14 day trial can only be downloaded at FilePlanet. Elaborate more on why the download wont work: do you get any errors?

PLD75 DRK60 lots of other levels.
        ------
        Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
        When ignorance reigns, life is lost

Comment

Once I download it to the download manager a red ! appears by the file. It doesn't give any kind of error message or anything.
          Last edited by Showinginsanity; 02-01-2009, 08:38 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X