Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cost, General Setup PLEASE help.

Hey,
    Im from Sydney, Australia and i just purchased Final Fantasy XI online.
    Im just having problems with how much it will actually cost me each month to subscribe.
    If anybody can post back any info about the cost per month in australian dollars it would be very helpfull, as i am really eager to get involved in the game.
    Thankyou =]

Re: Cost, General Setup PLEASE help.

Uh.. While I'm usually helpful, you crossposted x 4 and attempted to highjack another thread (which is generally frowned upon) for a question not directly related to FFXI and whose answer changes with market fluctuations, so I'll just say "Do it yourself". There are numerous currency converters available on the Internet.

Comment

sorry dude
      im a lil desperate
      I purchased the game a few days ago and am really eager to play
      Well obviously u have the game.
      Could u please tell me how much it costs per month wen u subscribe and register?

Comment

Originally posted by Sabaron View Post
        Uh.. While I'm usually helpful, you crossposted x 4 and attempted to highjack another thread (which is generally frowned upon) for a question not directly related to FFXI and whose answer changes with market fluctuations, so I'll just say "Do it yourself". There are numerous currency converters available on the Internet.
        win

I can assure you....next time you send me a PM or make another thread or hijack an existing thread on this, you will get banned and your question will not get answered. Convenient, eh?
        ~~~BLM SAM RNG NIN PLD~~~

Comment

Originally posted by MoreOfMyself2Kill View Post
          Hey,
          Im from Sydney, Australia and i just purchased Final Fantasy XI online.
          Im just having problems with how much it will actually cost me each month to subscribe.
          If anybody can post back any info about the cost per month in australian dollars it would be very helpfull, as i am really eager to get involved in the game.
          Thankyou =]
          Please do not crosspost the same question across multiple forums. It is very annoying to other users, and will not get you an answer any faster since all users can see all open topics.

Icemage

Comment

Originally posted by MoreOfMyself2Kill View Post
            im a lil desperate...
            I purchased the game a few days ago and am really eager to play
            Just to take this a little further. I'm sure you've figured out that you've commited a cardinal sin when it comes to posting on a BBS. There is no quicker method to get your question ignorned by a group of people than to cross spam a bunch of forums.

This is one of those common sense netiquette rules that everyone expects you to know. For more information please see:
            http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Netiquette

Since you purchased the game you should have the manual somewhere near you. In the "SERVICES & FEES," section, you'll find the information you're looking for.

If you don't have the manual in front of you, Google.com is your friend. Try searching for: final fantasy xi monthly fee
            Last edited by Gentoo; 11-01-2006, 07:57 AM.

signature by fallenintoshadows

Comment

It's in a million FAQs but in the US it's $12.95(US dollars) a month...I don't know how this converts or even if SE made an AU client.(the two choices where it would be mostly in english would be the EU clint or the NA client). I don't know what you've got but have fun ^^

On your side of the world I'd expect to see lots of JPs when you play since your time zones are similar/closer togeter....
              Shadowneko's FFXI Newbie Guide 2009
              (have fun MMO players ^^)
              Jon Davies AKA: Shadowneko of Midradsomr...soon to be transferred to Quetzalcoatl

Comment

www.xe.com

All you ever need. Learn to love it.

Originally posted by Aksannyi
                "As a RDM, it should irk you to the depths of your soul when a mob had the audacity to buff itself in front of you."

Comment

/em consults the all-knowing powerhouse of Google

Google: US$ 12.95 = 16.8138146 Australian dollars

Wow! How in teh f#x0r did I do that?

PLD75 DRK60 lots of other levels.
                  ------
                  Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
                  When ignorance reigns, life is lost

Comment

So I guess that answers that, and I can ignore my PM. lol

I'm curious how many people he sent PMs to. I'm thinking he just spammed the currently online list or something.

Wii code: 6851 9579 6989 9039

Comment

Not all of us Aussies are like this, please don't create a biased opinion based on the actions of one person.

As for the OP's question, it'll cost you about AU$17 a month, and you'll be using the EU client. Also due to the time zones, you'll find yourself playing either with other Aussies or Japanese players most of the time, so you might want to learn how to use the translator quick smart, mate.

Comment

Working...
                      X