Where's my money!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where's my money!?

Ok, this is probably a big newbie question, but how the heck to people make millions of gil to make these relic weapons? Is there a certain craft/skill you need to max out? And if that's the case, what are these players making that's dishing out that much money? i appreciate anyones help, i just need some enlightenment. It just baffles me, hundreds of millions of gil to make the Ragnarok or Excalibur!!!

Re: Where's my money!?

Well, for a relic weapon, they're usually sponsored by their LS who collects the currency for them. Gil acquisition is a very long process and there are very few get rich quick schemes. All GRQ schemes rely on excessive luck, and there's less of that to go around than there are people with lots of money. Most people make their money in the way the enjoy the most. Farming, Crafting, HELMing, Gardening, Services (Tele-taxi, PL, etc.)... There are a significant number of gil guides on the forums that are quite detailed. I suggest you Search them out.

Comment

Sponcering dynamis is the way to go. That still means you need 1-2 million a week to spend on the hour glass tho. And there's the gilsellers.... you know...
      There are painters who transform the sun into a yellow spot,
      but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence
      transform a yellow spot into the sun.

- Pablo Picasso

Comment

Originally posted by Jei View Post
        Sponcering dynamis is the way to go. That still means you need 1-2 million a week to spend on the hour glass tho. And there's the gilsellers.... you know...
        If you don't mind that's another question i've been wondering about, what is the dynamis? This is also the first time i've heard of the hour glass. i have heard of the gil sellers. im playing this game on my ps2, ive spent more money on network apaters, keboards, the 100 dollar game itself.....not to mention from articles ive read SE is rather quick about permanently getting rid of cheaters. Any more onfo is greatly appreciated!

Comment

In terms of Dynamis' story, it's the shadow lord's dream world where the whole world falls under beastmen control.

Pratically, Dynamis is a "reserved zone" which you can enter by trading a timeless hour glass to the entrance point. Once you buy the timeless hour glass (which costs 1 million gil) you can multiply that glass and give it to your entire alliance and everyone will be able to enter. The zone will then be reserved only for you and your alliance, everyone else that wants to go in will have to wait until you're done.

The dynamis zones are basicly just like the normal zone but with dark sky, double dark weather and tons of beastmen armies all over the place. Dynamis currency drops when you defeat these enemies inside.
          There are painters who transform the sun into a yellow spot,
          but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence
          transform a yellow spot into the sun.

- Pablo Picasso

Comment

In dynamis you also get some of the material to upgrade relic weapons,and the weapons themselves, though they suck at first(lv 75 1 dmg 99 delay)
            Originally posted by Ellipses
            Really, it's just like pretty much every question about this game that begins with "Why." The answer is "Because."
            Originally posted by MCLV
            A subjob is like sex, you shouldn't have it untill your 18 but if you don't have it after 21 everyone laughs at you.
            More Sig:

Comment

where do you go to register for a dynamis...i know its a scheduled event i mean theres a waiting list right...like 2 LS's can't do Dynamis-Sandy on the same nite...right??

Keeping Purgonorgo Isle clothing optional sine 2004

Comment

Working...
              X