Should I buy the Game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should I buy the Game?

Hi all i got a question as the game is not where i live i cant seem to buy it so if i buy it from the net how long do you think it will take to get where i live i live in Gibraltar its in Europe if you know please do tell me as i really want to play the game where i live the guy at the shop told me it will be here maybe next week but they are not even sure T_T so please do anyone that lives like almost where i live how long it took you to get it when you buy it from the net thank you alot
    Last edited by Sephiroth2006; 07-05-2006, 06:13 PM.

Re: Should I buy the Game?

Perhaps you should clarify which platform you want to use. The PC and Xbox 360 versions would likely arrive pretty soon, but finding a PS2 version may take a while.

Comment

the pc one lol of cause anyways do you know how long it can take to get to europe when i buy it from the net i already found sites tho im not sure if to buy it or not if its going to take longer then its going to come here to the shop as they said maybe tomorrow its here if not next week they told me but they are not even sure so im thinking should i buy it from the internet if its going to take less time then yes if not then whats the use if you know anyone who lives in europe please do ask as i want to know thank you

Comment

http://www.play.com - best site for games on the internet for europe, mainly uk. I got my copy from here for 5 pounds cheaper than stores, and it came on the very day of the EU release, they are pretty fast for most stuff. Note I'm not in the mainland UK, and neither are you I'm in Northern Ireland and it was shipped from the mainland and it was still fast.
        Standablaze
        Server: Ramuh
        Jobs: Dark Knight, Red Mage
        Level: Not stated, because I can't be bothered updating 5 signatures when I level. Lets say mid levels.

英語ができますか

Comment

yeah it says 24hours thing but is that true for everywhere or just uk lol i really want the game here as soon as it can if you have or anyone ever got it from that site please do tell me how long it took for you to get it Thanks

Comment

If it takes a day or even a week, I'm not sure that I see what the problem is. You do end up getting the game eventually, right?

FFXI isn't going anywhere. I get that you want to play, but the sooner you order it, the sooner you'll have it. So, stop hemming and hawing, and just do it.

Comment

Well to be honest its not going to make a difference if you get the game tomorow or on Saturday, it takes ages to play anyway. Its worth the wait though.
              Last edited by Standablaze; 07-05-2006, 08:17 PM. Reason: typos
              Standablaze
              Server: Ramuh
              Jobs: Dark Knight, Red Mage
              Level: Not stated, because I can't be bothered updating 5 signatures when I level. Lets say mid levels.

英語ができますか

Comment

ok thanks for your help i will see if its here by tomorrow where i live at the shop im talking about if not i will wait till monday and if its still not there i will have to just buy it from the internet and i really hope it wont take long to come anyways thanks for your help

Comment

Originally posted by Cometgreen
                  Perhaps you should clarify which platform you want to use. The PC and Xbox 360 versions would likely arrive pretty soon, but finding a PS2 version may take a while.
                  There is no PS2 version in Europe, where he lives, as SCEE never released the HDD before the slim PS2s replaced the compatible console models.
                  http://www.ffxionline.com/forums/gen...igure-out.html
                  http://www.assemblergames.com/forums...n-on-NA-US-PS2 (Adoulin install on NA PS2)
                  http://bungiefan.tripod.com/psbbn_01.htm
                  My PlayStation2 HDD guide. Made with a Japanese PS2 with a HDD and PSBBN 0.20-0.32.

Comment

there is a ps2 ver where i live + for the xbox 360 but none for the pc they just ordered it to come to the shop so it should be there in 1 or 2 weeks cant wait

Comment

I'm very glad that I don't live in the middle of Nowhere, Europe. I mean, I'm sure it's lovely there, but man.

Comment

Yea, we get bumped off alot like that here.
                        75 Mnk Sam | 70 Drk | 40 Blm | 37 Nin Rng Thf War
                        Woodworking 91.9+2
                        ZM:Complete CoP:Complete ToAU:27

Comment

tho where i live is not like spain or anywhere like that i live in Gibraltar very safe to go out at any time like 1 am to what ever time you want and you wont get yourself killed lol anyways last time i even went to spain to see if the game was there as i live next to it but where i live its not part of spain anyways i went to almost 5 or 6 shops in spain and let me tell you this there was no online game what so ever i was like holy shit where are the online games like world of warcraft guildwars anything but no nothing but offline games i didnt really belive it lol god i was pissed so i had to go to the shop where i live and ask for them to order it and now i just need to wait and hope it comes soon

Comment

Working...
                          X