Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Worth of buying?

ultima weapon = pwn

but yes as i said, the people can be helpful but as Jei added, it depeneds if they are nice or not. If you run into a Gil seller they typicaly are mean... because they dont want to help you.

but yes, ffxi is the choice, your buying it, shut up

LOL just kidding... but yeah its a good choice. I am curious about lotro though.

but ffxi would always be my choice

Comment

Originally posted by Idzor
      I heard that when u buy FFXI u get 30day trial to give to your friend, is that true and if its, could some1 give me 1? Thanks for your help, im quite sure im going to buy this, but trial would be nice.
      That's only if you buy the Vana'diel Collection (at least as far as I know). Here's a thread for requesting one.
      Ellipses on Fenrir
      There is no rush. If you're not willing to take your time, don't be surprised when no one wants to give you much of theirs.
      . . .

Comment

Thanks for all help Now im waiting if some1 could give me that Buddy Pass and im 80% sure i meet you ppl in FFXI within 1 month

Double Post Edited:
        Umm btw, what are the gils used for in this forum?

Double Post Edited:
        What´s the max lvl?
        Last edited by Idzor; 06-27-2006, 07:13 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
        Idzor RDM/11
        Ladacroft WAR/9
        Tataki BLM/3

First is mine, 2nd and 3rd are my brothers.

Fishing is one of the best things in the game, sadly im a bastoker...

Comment

first let me introduce you to a wonderful little feature of this forum called the search button:
          http://www.ffxionline.com/forums/search.php

with it, you can find all kinds of information. for example, what gil on the forum is for

Thanks Yyg!

Comment

Thanx neighbortaru
            Idzor RDM/11
            Ladacroft WAR/9
            Tataki BLM/3

Comment

Double Post Edited:
              What´s the max lvl?
              75 on your main job, but you can also have a sub-job that can be ½ the level of you main job. So if you have Lv 64 Redmage and Lv 58 Blackmage, but your main job is Redmage/Blackmage, it would like this: 64Rdm/32Blm

You would have all the abilities of a 64 Redmage and most of the abilities of a 32 Blackmage.

With great power comes complete disregard for any and all responsibility.

Comment

Now i have couple more questions: When is the update with Chocobo rising skill come out? Is there other places where i could request Buddy Pass, ´cause i dont think i can have one from here.
                Last edited by Idzor; 06-29-2006, 06:27 AM.
                Idzor RDM/11
                Ladacroft WAR/9
                Tataki BLM/3

Comment

Just trying to get this threat up
                  Idzor RDM/11
                  Ladacroft WAR/9
                  Tataki BLM/3

Comment

Who are you threatening? I honestly have no idea what you're talking about with that buddy pass comment. Does it matter what server you start on? And I thought that everybody got a free month of play at first. Hell, I did and I didn't have a WP and GWP wasn't around.

Comment

Originally posted by Hantz
                      Who are you threatening? I honestly have no idea what you're talking about with that buddy pass comment. Does it matter what server you start on? And I thought that everybody got a free month of play at first. Hell, I did and I didn't have a WP and GWP wasn't around.
                      Buddy Pass, not World Pass! Buddy Pass is a 30 day trial that can be given once to someone.

Lol just noticed, i meant THREAD not THREATH

Double Post Edited:
                      Now i have couple more questions: When is the update with Chocobo rising skill come out? Is there other places where i could request Buddy Pass, ´cause i dont think i can have one from here.
                      More Questions: So, if i choose Warrior to my job, i can change it to WHT Mage if i want? And do that endless times? And if i lvl Warrior job, change it to something and change back, is the WAR job reseted?
                      Last edited by Idzor; 06-29-2006, 07:00 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
                      Idzor RDM/11
                      Ladacroft WAR/9
                      Tataki BLM/3

Comment

I don't think they've given an exact date on the next update yet. It's kind of expected sometime in July.

Yes, you can change jobs whenever you're in your mog house or at a nomad moogle with no penalty. Get WAR to 10, switch to WHM and get it to 10, switch back to WAR and you'll still be 10 with all the XP you gained into that level. Only your current main job ever gains or loses anything, and all you lose on it is XP if you die after level 5 (sometimes this means you lose a level, too).
                        Ellipses on Fenrir
                        There is no rush. If you're not willing to take your time, don't be surprised when no one wants to give you much of theirs.
                        . . .

Comment

Yes, you can change jobs endlessly. You could sit in your Mog House and do nothing but change jobs for infinity if you wanted. WAR would not be reset. The only way to gain experience in any job is to have it set as your main job. When you switch to a different main job, your previous job level stays put.

Comment

Okay, thanks , I´m sure i buy this game if i get less than 200€ from work this month (Summer job) If i get 200€ or more i buy PSP and FFXI next month. Is there any differences between servers?
                            Idzor RDM/11
                            Ladacroft WAR/9
                            Tataki BLM/3

Comment

Idzor, remember that search button I told you about? please do learn to use it.

and no, there is no practical difference between servers.

Thanks Yyg!

Comment

The only difference among servers is the people on them. This effects their economies, their endgame, etc., of course, but for the most part they're roughly the same.
                                Ellipses on Fenrir
                                . . .

Comment

Working...
                                X