This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• earning gil

what is the best way to make gil in the game i am poor and trying to make gilany way i can please help

Re: earning gil

Try this thread for more info on how to get gil.

Comment

Level thief to 15, at which time you will have {Gilfinder} and {Treasure Hunter} as traits.

Level another job to around 30-50 and sub thief to it, then go and farm beastmen (preferably giants) for gil drops, and item drops.

Sell in the auction house for a profit.

If you want to farm something now - go farm silk threads from crawlers in Tahrongi Canyon, or around Windurst.

Balfree Edit >> Kindly removed uncalled for commentary. Why help the guy and then bring him down? seriously...
      Last edited by Balfree; 06-01-2006, 02:37 AM.

Which FF Character Are You?

Comment

Just search the ah fro things that sell fast enough and for a profit then start killing mobs that drop them D: Bees, and slime drops sell fast enough to alchemists i know that much.
        Blm 75 - One and only love! Lets nuke!
        Originally Posted by Kirsteena
        Oh crap, lock down your beer.....
        Originally Posted by Sethe
        QFT!
        With Kutu around no alcohol is safe. Hide ya beer!
        www.konohals.eu - Endgame EU ls, bahamut server

Comment

Originally posted by forster

Balfree Edit >> Kindly removed uncalled for commentary. Why help the guy and then bring him down? seriously...
          Because this has been asked many times before, oddly my humour is usually lost between my head and my fingers it seems.

I do apologise.

Actually, if you camp out any of the guild stores you can probably resell the items at the local auction house for up to 4x their value. Flax flowers over at Windy go down to about 2k per stack if they arent bought for a while, and you can pick them up and flog them on the auction house for much more than that - of course, people are going to hate you forever, but if you score some quick easy gil, why not.

You can also make gil by buying cheap in one city, and selling in another - brass gear always sells well in the auction house in bastok, for much more than you buy it for from the Sandorian armor NPC store, if you pick up 7 at a time, and sell them in Basty AH, you will turn a profit as they usually come up as guild request items.

Unfortunately I havent been able to do these as my mog / inv and storage are full to the brim with gear waiting to be sold that I have crafted, nevermind, but always something to think about if you try and follow the market trends.

Which FF Character Are You?

Comment

Buying scrolls on AH and selling to npc can make you money too, just gotta watch for what scrolls sell cheaper than they npc for.
            Blm 75 - One and only love! Lets nuke!
            Originally Posted by Kirsteena
            Oh crap, lock down your beer.....
            Originally Posted by Sethe
            QFT!
            With Kutu around no alcohol is safe. Hide ya beer!
            www.konohals.eu - Endgame EU ls, bahamut server

Comment

some few popular items you can farm very early in games are silk thread and bee hive chips. You might want to look into that. Anywhere with bee or crawlers you can farm them.
              There are painters who transform the sun into a yellow spot,
              but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence
              transform a yellow spot into the sun.

- Pablo Picasso

Comment

Take up fishing. It is the one craft where you need very little gil to get started. You can buy cheap rods from NPCs in Bastok and Sandy as well as the Fishing Guild in Windy. I suggest Little Worms for starting out since they're only 3 or 4 gil and all your fish will be profit if you AH them or NPC them.

It's a very slow craft to level up and can be boring for some, but trust me, I've always been quite happy with the gil it has brought me.

Comment

Originally posted by sevenpointflaw
                  Try this thread for more info on how to get gil.
                  exactly. this information is already all over the forum.

Thanks Yyg!

Comment

Working...
                  X