This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reactivating Content IDs and Billings

I activated my content IDs again on May 6th (yesterday). I know they wont charge me till the start of June, but I have a question. Will they charge me for the entire month of May or will they just charge me for the part of may that I actually played?

I know 6 days isn't much but my friend is looking to start in a week and he will lose about half his play time if he has to pay for the whole month.

Re: Reactivating Content IDs and Billings

They will charge for the entire month and they will charge for June.
    ★★☆☆Kyo☆☆★★
    →75 WHM | 46 THF | 43 RDM | 37 BLM | 23 BST←

Comment

yes you will get charged for 2 months. that is what happened to me, the entire month of may, not minus 5 days, all 31...it's a terrible system

Double Post Edited:
      i got beat that makes me a sad panda
      Last edited by Aingeal; 05-07-2006, 09:41 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
      WindurstianCrusadeLS - WindurstianCrusade.com
      Second Road to Ruin LS (charter member) - runboard.com/bthesecondroadtoruin

My Equipment

Comment

If you bought a new copy of FFXI and used the Return Home program to reactivate your ID/character, then you get 30 days free for your first character.

If not, then sucks to be you/your friend.

Comment

Hmm... Are you all sure that S-E doesn't charge half if you reactivate mid-month? When I reactivated my 2 content IDs last year in mid-februrary(around the 18th) I was only charged 7.99 rather than the usual 13.99. I assumed it was because most of February was gone but not sure.
          Allakhazam free since May 3rd, 2006

Comment

Working...
          X