This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FFXI Registration Codes - Help if you can

I am deciding to get back into FFXI and have lost my extra FFXI and POL registration codes, does anyone have any extra they would be willing to part with? Please send me a PM... Thanks
    Windurst Rank 8
    WHM 71
    SMN 51
    MNK 58
    WAR 55
    THF 55
    BLM 36

Present/Past LS:
    CelestialNework/Aria/CrystalSpectrum/CrystalShards/RavenChild/Lemonade

Re: FFXI Registration Codes - Help if you can

I doubt anyone has Registration codes they would be willing to part with.

I am fairly certain you can contact PlayOnline support to recover your old account, provided you have not been away too long.
    Contact info
    email: support@us.playonline.com
    phone: (858) 790-7529
    - or you can direct your browser to

POL Service & Support there is a live webchat option, and if you have enough information you might be able to recover your account.

hope that helps

Comment

Oh come on, just go buy the game. Very few people are going to believe your "I lost my codes" story anyways and take sympathy on you.
      Originally posted by Feba
      But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
      Originally posted by Taskmage
      God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
      Originally posted by DakAttack
      ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

let me know if it works though XD

Comment

I want to start fresh, and really I don't have them... I think their at my mothers house, but she lives about 2 hours away from me
          Windurst Rank 8
          WHM 71
          SMN 51
          MNK 58
          WAR 55
          THF 55
          BLM 36

Present/Past LS:

Comment

[Excuse me...] phone [Do you have it?]

Comment

Well, just buy the game. Get the Vana'diel Collection. You get free bonus stuff and a free registration code. If you can spend $12.95/month on a game then I'm sure you can afford this. :D

I would definitely not give you mine, also. =3

Oh, and FYI...I think your POL account registration code is void after cancelling the POL account (and the 3 month grace period is over), but the FFXI one does not expire unless you kill the POL one.
              Almost four years experience playing FFXI. I am a Raccoon, not a Hyena--despite my name states I am one.

Get creative and pretend these happened.
              Flaremoogles! Maester Hare HNM Fight! Charmander HNM!

Ow...

Comment

Originally posted by Centurion
                [Excuse me...] phone [Do you have it?]
                She doesn't want me playing the game.. I doubt she would look for it

Double Post Edited:
                Originally posted by Moaku Hyena
                Well, just buy the game. Get the Vana'diel Collection. You get free bonus stuff and a free registration code. If you can spend $12.95/month on a game then I'm sure you can afford this. :D

I would definitely not give you mine, also. =3

Oh, and FYI...I think your POL account registration code is void after cancelling the POL account (and the 3 month grace period is over), but the FFXI one does not expire unless you kill the POL one.
                I'm sure if you lived on your own you would understand.... I definately don't want to spend money when I might not have to.... main reason I want new registration codes is to do the 30-day trial... I want to see if I will actually spend the time to play again... being I have a full time job that takes up a lot of my time, I may stop playing again.
                Last edited by jcp3alex; 01-11-2006, 09:48 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
                Windurst Rank 8
                WHM 71
                SMN 51
                MNK 58
                WAR 55
                THF 55
                BLM 36

Present/Past LS:

Comment

I just ordered a new copy of the game (because I can't find the ******* discs), but I still have my reg codes. If I can't find the discs in a few weeks I'll PM the codes to you.

You should try calling SE, and your mom first. Fathers, brothers, and sisters are usually a better choice though

Jobs: BLM60, BRD45, WHM38, BST31, SMN18, MNK17, THF16, RDM18, NIN11, WAR14

------
                  Murphy's FFXI job roles

The Tank keeps the Healer alive. The Healer keeps the Tank alive. The BLM warps, THF flees when things look bad.
                  ------

Comment

Closing thread. As Grandmom stated this has to much potential of being an illegal act such as is downloading an image of the game that someone burned off their CDs. If you feel my action is to harsh you can discuss it with another Super Mod or Admin, please have them inform me too so I'll be aware.

Cheezy Test Result (I am nerdier than 96% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!)

Comment

Working...
                    X