This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Making Gil

Crystals for lower levels such as the original poster is faster;true. But I mentioned this method because I knew everyone else would mention crystals, and no one would brin up synthing.
    I never even clicked "use" on a crystal until a month ago because I heard my LS and other players complaining about how hard it was to get ingredients, that I just didn't want to bother with it until *MUCH* later. This was a way I felt that could earn him some good gil, all while easing him into synthing rather than ending up like me; thinking synthing is a monster and therefore falling greatly behind as I have.
    And I think we may be on the same page in the end Aeg; I usually put 1-3 stacks of ingots up, then go farm items/crystals, and sell those later, making more profits. ^_^

"Yeah, maybe you should keep your finger out of your throat and eat a doughnut."

A Message to the Calista Flockharts of the world.

Comment

Ok, did not know about stacks! Thanks a lot for the info!

Tuyen, is Quetzacoatl a good server? How is the economy? And how are the power relations between the nations? On Midgardsormr Bastok always seems to be third, and I'm from Bastok!

Double Post Edited:
      Tuyen, if Quetzalcoatl is a fun server with decent economy and high population (it's sad when it's empty!) then I would like to join :D If you have a WP my email is tabris@operamail.com
      Last edited by tabris; 12-07-2005, 02:32 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

grab a fishing rod, grab little worms and start fishing for moat carps from fresh water in any cities. That's one easiest money for any level.
        There are painters who transform the sun into a yellow spot,
        but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence
        transform a yellow spot into the sun.

- Pablo Picasso

Comment

I slowly remove my mithra's clothing infront of a crowd, and hope that they throw some money in my face.
          Twilightrose- THF/49 WAR/24 WHM/53 BLM/32 RNG/15 BST/25 NIN/27

Comment

i will pull your tail and run away if you are from ragnarok ;p too bad u are not lol
            i only like mithra tail

Comment

Originally posted by tabris
              Ok, did not know about stacks! Thanks a lot for the info!

Tuyen, is Quetzacoatl a good server? How is the economy? And how are the power relations between the nations? On Midgardsormr Bastok always seems to be third, and I'm from Bastok!

Double Post Edited:
              Tuyen, if Quetzalcoatl is a fun server with decent economy and high population (it's sad when it's empty!) then I would like to join :D If you have a WP my email is tabris@operamail.com
              This server is very nice, you'll find a lot of nice people on it, like just the other day a girl gave me 100,000gil just for pt'ing with her, the econemy is pretty good I should say, and I as well am from Bastok ^.^ (d'.')d go bastok!!!! lol.

P.s. if you like I can give anyone a world pass to my server ^.^
              "You must be the change you wish to see in the world"

"Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in the truth.
              It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perserves." 1
              Corinthians 13:6-7

Come along and join us ^.^!!!

Comment

this is something that has really helped me.
                http://www.finalfantasyxigil.org/
                especially the moat carps. insect balls 800 gill from AH. i can catch at least 1 1/2 stacks of carp with 1 stack insect balls. sell on AH for 7k. thats a profit of 6200. in 2 weeks i was able to get me fishing from 3 to 7 from this. not only leveling a craft, but making money as well. also try using sabiki rig. you can get 2 to 3 bastore sardines at a time. they only sell for 1k a stack on AH but they add up quickly. again, leveling a craft while making money. and the great thing is the rig is a one time fee (as long as you do not lose it) of about 2k. also try harvesting. also very easy. good luck

Comment

wow thanks, I checked the site and it seems pretty good on the info part ^.^
                  "You must be the change you wish to see in the world"

"Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in the truth.
                  It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perserves." 1
                  Corinthians 13:6-7

Come along and join us ^.^!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X