This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to get the JP version of FFXI?

Hello, I'm just wondering where would be the best place to buy the JP version of FFXI? I'm interested in buying it because I've been studying the Japanese language for over 4 years, I've very much would like to be able to communicate with them in parties, talking in JP, rather than being stuck with just being able to type in English. Any suggestions would be very much appreciated. =)

Re: Where to get the JP version of FFXI?

you could buy it online from FFXI's japan site. . . I think :sweat:

Yay, Ty for this Eohmer~

Silentsteel - Taru of Awesomeness on Valefor

80 Whm, 86 Drg, 40 Sam, 37 Blm, 31 Smn, & lower as it goes down... I have way too much play time for no levels, lol.

Comment

you could buy it from a number of sites...<.< i dont think JPPOL site ships out of japan... theres a rather good one, but i forgot name :/ type FFXI-jp into google or something ^-^)b
      WAR75/ MNK45/ WHM38/ RDM6/ DRG13/ RNG42/ BLM21/ THF45 /SAM22 /NIN53 /BRD64 /DRK11 /SMN12/BST28/ PLD13/18 BLU/17 COR/1 PUP

"The man all the ladies want."

Comment

Just keep in mind what SA suggested is not supported by SE. Calling them up and asking for help will likely be met with some resistance, trouble, and/or confusion. So trying to do some of what SA suggested means your basically on your own for it.

Cheezy Test Result (I am nerdier than 96% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!)

Comment

the IME input tool works fine. It's something FFXI NA should have had built in tho
          There are painters who transform the sun into a yellow spot,
          but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence
          transform a yellow spot into the sun.

- Pablo Picasso

Comment

Working...
          X