This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fire Crystals

I need to know of any monster that is near Sandy that drops Fire Crystals. This would really help if I knew, thanks.

Re: Fire Crystals

head to fot Ghelsba, Orcs and rock lizards drop them there. Keep in mind tho you need to gain experience to gain crystals
    "Death is nothing, but to live defeated and inglorious is to die daily.”
    -Napoleon Bonaparte

Comment

Thank you, that helps a lot. Any other place or monsters will help as well.

Comment

add the pink birds (in la theine) to your list too.

Thanks Yyg!

Comment

you're doomed to kill orc for a long long time.
          There are painters who transform the sun into a yellow spot,
          but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence
          transform a yellow spot into the sun.

- Pablo Picasso

Comment

Leather wearing goblins that drop fire crystals also. The ones in metal armor drop lightning.
            lagolakshmi on Guildwork :: Lago Aletheia on Lodestone

Comment

I've gone crystal hunting by myself before. Signet on, killing EPs and a few DCs and getting crystals at a slugs pace.

Then it occured to me. When I'm in a party, and we get crystals, we get a number of them each kill. Would it be advantagous to get a full party, kill EPs and DCs to get a ton of crystals? Has anybody thought to test this?
              Odude
              PS2 Beta tester - Cactaur - Rank 4
              RDM32 - BLM17 - DRK11 - RNG11 - BRD9 - BST7 - WAR6 - MNK4

Lakshmi: Windurst Rank 10 - Zilart, CoP, ToAU COMPLETE - WotG
              SAM90 - DRK90 - MNK90 - WAR90 - RNG90 - BST90 - RDM83 - NIN50 - THF46 - DRG42 - BLM40 - PUP23 - WHM20 - PLD13 - BRD13 - BLU10 - SCH10 - DNC7 - COR5 - SMN1

Comment

ye the best way to get fire crystal is to farm orca in the outpost

Comment

Then it occured to me. When I'm in a party, and we get crystals, we get a number of them each kill. Would it be advantagous to get a full party, kill EPs and DCs to get a ton of crystals? Has anybody thought to test this?
                  Yeah, but then you all have to lot on it :depress:

Thanks Yyg!

Comment

Originally posted by neighbortaru
                    Yeah, but if you're doing this for your LS, it's not a big deal. Helping somebody along with their crafting helps you in the end. (Well at least it does in my LS.) Or you can go with some people who need the same kind of crystals, and in the end, you should be able to rake in enough crystals for everybody. So increasing the crystals dropped you should be able to get the crystals you need in considerably less time.
                    Odude
                    PS2 Beta tester - Cactaur - Rank 4
                    RDM32 - BLM17 - DRK11 - RNG11 - BRD9 - BST7 - WAR6 - MNK4

Lakshmi: Windurst Rank 10 - Zilart, CoP, ToAU COMPLETE - WotG
                    SAM90 - DRK90 - MNK90 - WAR90 - RNG90 - BST90 - RDM83 - NIN50 - THF46 - DRG42 - BLM40 - PUP23 - WHM20 - PLD13 - BRD13 - BLU10 - SCH10 - DNC7 - COR5 - SMN1

Comment

I can see that an option at lower level.

At my level however I can solo farm and make at least 200k per hour : / or even fishing I can make about 100k per hour. So if it's fire crystal my friend want, I can easily buy like 50 stacks for them and will cost me only 1 hour worth of farming lol

another situation is if I have a low level job I want to play. Getting my levels and crystals at the same time is just nice ^^
                      There are painters who transform the sun into a yellow spot,
                      but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence
                      transform a yellow spot into the sun.

- Pablo Picasso

Comment

Originally posted by neighbortaru
                        What? You never use quarter master? Especially if your ls is just helping you out.

36 War/15 Mnk/22 Thf/62 Pld/Bst 75/Nin 33/Whm 36/Blm 19/Cor 7
                        Full Af X2 • Rank 8 • Alchemy 65

Comment

But I'm not overly rich and have a really high level character, so thats why I'm asking this.

Comment

Well, it really depends on how many people need those crystals, because if you all want them, it could take even longer than it does regularly

Yay, Ty for this Eohmer~

Silentsteel - Taru of Awesomeness on Valefor

80 Whm, 86 Drg, 40 Sam, 37 Blm, 31 Smn, & lower as it goes down... I have way too much play time for no levels, lol.

Comment

Working...
                            X