This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gil Selling yes or no

I'm sure this is'nt where this goes, but i couldnt find a place for polls so here it is:

Voice your opinion on Gil Selling/Buying

My personal view, No.
    Because it takes away from oportunities original to the game
    LL camping was originaly ment for actual players not business associates to camp 24/7

well there is more to it than just that but im sure its been said already, maybe this poll as already been made without me noticing too (bleh)
    Agree to Gil Selling.
    14.73%
    Disagree to Gil Selling
    85.27%

Re: Gil Selling yes or no

You're not going to find many people that do agree to it. Especially on this site.

Though, this does beg the question. Will IGE start selling ffxionline.com forum gil?

TheCraft - Crafting Linkshell
    Personality Tests

Comment

buying forum gil, if they did that i'd use my ws "@$$kickin" on whoever bought any, what weirdos lol

Comment

I agree to disagree to gil selling.

Comment

If they sold forum gil, Ping would do something. This begs the next question: SHOULD PING RUN SQUARE-ENIX!?

In a word.... yes.

Comment

PiNG for CEO of Square-Enix?!?!?! The campaign begins!!!

TheCraft - Crafting Linkshell
            Personality Tests

Comment

Originally posted by solid-jamz
              You're not going to find many people that do agree to it. Especially on this site.

Though, this does beg the question. Will IGE start selling ffxionline.com forum gil?
              Lol. Maybe Ping can set something up for when SoE starts their RMT service for star wars galaxy, etc. ^^

Title: Sergeant Major
              SAM75, RNG75, PUP75, PLD60, My NPC65
              Bastok Rank 10, San d'Oria Rank 10, Windurst Rank 10
              Missions: Completed/Zilart Completed/CoP Completed/ToAU: Playing the Part-Sergeant Major
              Midgardsormr|Cactuar (MNK51)

Comment

*wonders who voted yes* o.o

Comment

In my opinion, if you can't do the work required to earn the gil yourself, you shouldn't be playing FFXI.
                  PSN ID - PaiPai Gamertag - PaiPaiMaster Steam ID: Pai Pai Master
                  Rockman - Fairy

WAR75/SMN75/PLD68/NIN37/THF37/SAM37/WHM41
                  WIN8-1/ZM (Clear)/PM (Clear)/AM (Clear)/WotG3/ACP1
                  Currently Playing:
                  FINAL FANTASY XIII, Starcraft 2 Beta

Comment

My big question is, why wont SE do aything about it when Gil sellers are reported
                    This is supposed to be a game to play, not make money off of
                    wouldnt that be considered monoplizing which is illegal

Comment

se has some screwed up priorities

"BAN ALL PEOPLE WHO USE WINDOWER NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111ONEONEONE"

"leave the gilsellers who mpk at fafnir, behemoth, adamantoise alone"

screwed. up. priorities.
                      observe the splendor of ping pong balls!

Comment

Originally posted by Sakasame
                        My big question is, why wont SE do aything about it when Gil sellers are reported
                        This is supposed to be a game to play, not make money off of
                        wouldnt that be considered monoplizing which is illegal
                        They did ban 800 people for it a few month ago. Problem is its hard to prove, the only people who usually know for sure are the buyer and the seller and neither of them are going to admit it.

Comment

Originally posted by Pai Pai Master
                          In my opinion, if you can't do the work required to earn the gil yourself, you shouldn't be playing FFXI.

What he said >.>

Yes, SE does what they can to stop the gil selling and all but they don't have as much freedom to ban whenever they like. They have to have proof to back the action. Also its like crime and the police. Their is still crime even though there is people trying to prevent it.
                          Last edited by Macht; 07-10-2005, 11:27 AM.

Cheezy Test Result (I am nerdier than 96% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!)

Comment

Originally posted by Sadeira
                            se has some screwed up priorities

"BAN ALL PEOPLE WHO USE WINDOWER NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111ONEONEONE"

"leave the gilsellers who mpk at fafnir, behemoth, adamantoise alone"

screwed. up. priorities.
                            It's easier for them to catch ppl who use windowers than it is to catch gilsellers. Catching a windower user requires less proof and less work. A lot of windower users implicate themselves and GMs can use chat logs as proof. Not so easy with gilsellers. Weird and unfortunate, but true.

Title: Sergeant Major
                            SAM75, RNG75, PUP75, PLD60, My NPC65
                            Bastok Rank 10, San d'Oria Rank 10, Windurst Rank 10
                            Missions: Completed/Zilart Completed/CoP Completed/ToAU: Playing the Part-Sergeant Major
                            Midgardsormr|Cactuar (MNK51)

Comment

My personal say so in this is No.

A lot of people seem to do it though, i cought a friend just the other day with it. I was shocked and he told me he was doing it because he is sick of the money system. I laughed at him and when i got home took him off my friends list. I really dont mean to be such a jerk about it but anyone who decides to buy gil thats like using a cheat code and i dont do cheat codes. This game showed me why not to. Because it is a lot more fun with out the cheats, so to me i dont see it as good and anyone that does it wont be talking to me because i dont want my experiance in Final Fantasy to be ruined by gil sellers/buyers.:sweat:

Comment

Working...
                              X