Final (HQ) FF7 Version of Cloud

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Final (HQ) FF7 Version of Cloud

unless someone points out that something big is missing, the outfit is done. I'm going to give it a day or 2 and see if anyone has anything I need to add...if nothing, I will be posting the .dat to this soon.
    Attached Files

Re: Final (HQ) FF7 Version of Cloud

isn't the sholder part a little too bright? it seems to be the brightest thing on the whole thing, if it isn'y blame these crap school computers lol
    "Death shall seek you out, If death fails, I promise you, i wont." ~ Srxjo (me)
    "My lips are stained scarlet red from my blood" ~Srxjo (me)
    "The greatest pain in this world is losing that which is closest to ones own heart" ~Srxjo (me)

Comment

His pauldron/shoulder pad is rounder and duller. Needs texture, too, not only for the nicks and scratches but because the edges are too sharp. The cylinders on it are too thick, too few, and seem to be protruding at odd angles.

The shirt needs to be a deeper shade of blue. Also needs more lines running down it to really give it that turtleneck look. The pants need to be a darker and grayer shade of blue.

His bangles suffer from the same problems as his pauldron - too bright, needs texture, and the shape needs to be more defined. It shouldn't be sloping into the lower parts like it is now.

His boots were brown, but then again, those aren't boots, so whatever on those, I suppose.

Comment

His pauldron/shoulder pad is rounder and duller. Needs texture, too, not only for the nicks and scratches but because the edges are too sharp. The cylinders on it are too thick, too few, and seem to be protruding at odd angles.

ok....I guess I should have mentioned....I'm aiming for the FF7 PSX style version
        as for the protruding at strange angles....you know... for the longest time I thought they were more....uniform...until I ripped the models from FF7 myself...and strangely...those spikes on the shoulderpads are exactly where they should be (hence the pic I attached)

The shirt needs to be a deeper shade of blue. Also needs more lines running down it to really give it that turtleneck look. The pants need to be a darker and grayer shade of blue.

it looks a lot brighter in viewer than in game, but I may darken the shoulderpad for him just a tad. not too big of a fan of adding "damaged" pieces to it though...but maybe....as for the shoulderpad needing to be a bit more defined....yeah, ive been thinking about that for a while now... I wanted to see if anyone else noticed that, and if so...it will be addressed.

as for the boots... strangely...those are the biggest pain in the A$$...FFXi has nothing to even start with, on those -_- ...so I figured i'd just go with some basic boots since the ones he wears in game are so plain it looked out of place (I made some brown boots with straps, and it didnt look like it fit in with the rest of the outfit.

The gloves were going to be remade eventually XD .....guess nows as good a time as any to remake them properly. As for the darker color and textures.... as with the shoulderpad, i'll look into it.
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by agonni View Post
          ok....I guess I should have mentioned....I'm aiming for the FF7 PSX style version
          This one?

Comment

yep but with better textures of course lol.

heres the newest one (finished unless something else bugs me about it.
            Attached Files
            Last edited by agonni; 04-17-2007, 05:36 PM.

Comment

Still seems a little too bright on the shoulder padd to me. Other than that its a great mod.
              75 Mnk Sam | 70 Drk | 40 Blm | 37 Nin Rng Thf War
              Woodworking 91.9+2
              ZM:Complete CoP:Complete ToAU:27

Comment

Ok, it took FOREVER to get this one done, but.....I actually feel happy about this dat...I mean theres a few tiny tiny things here and there
                (like not knowing wtf to do with the boots XD, and making the eyes EXACT only to have them hardly noticeable in game lol.... small things like that, but everything should be perfect....although the color of the blue is still kinda questionable IMO...everyone said to make it a grayish blue, well....FFXI doesnt believe in that color I guess because it looks gray to me sometimes and blue to me others lol...

P.S. Ignore the kind of thin cloud XD ....im on a widescreen monitor so it looks squished when I take screenshots lol

---------my Reskinned Buster Sword--------------
                Thanks to the original author of the buster Sword (don't know who did it, I thought devifoxx, but noone seems to know).

-----------The body piece----------------
                Originally made by me, then remodelled by Eon, which was then reskinned and moddelled by me yet again XD

-----------Face-------------
                Thanks to Shadow for the Face
                (I re skinned the eyes, and made it High res)

--------------The rest-------------
                Pants, Boots, and Gloves all made by me from non modded armor.
                Attached Files

Comment

i think you should use the buster sword to be replaced by a sword or many sword where you can use it not just it stay attached to your back enless you are using it in one hand on that picture you have above me and also the mouth and lips look really werid like not proportinal to the rest of the body if you know what i mean!
                  i still get on here....even though it might not happen often i do!

Comment

Originally posted by Darkages View Post
                    i think you should use the buster sword to be replaced by a sword or many sword where you can use it not just it stay attached to your back enless you are using it in one hand on that picture you have above me and also the mouth and lips look really werid like not proportinal to the rest of the body if you know what i mean!

I dont know what you mean.....this buster sword is a WEAPON! not just for looks.
                    As for the mouth and lips....you have to remember....my screenshot looks wierd to begin with because when I take a pic it doesnt register that i set the game to 16x10 so for some reason because I have a widescreen the shots look squished.

Comment

[System Message: You are not allowed to post URLs as you have not yet contributed sufficiently. Please try again at a later time.]

Comment

Working...
                      X