its been at least a month and I still cant upload to this site :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• its been at least a month and I still cant upload to this site :(

So.....untill this is fixed...if ever. I will not be releasing ANY dats for quite a while...I had planned on using kilandors site to upload a few dats for a bit but... his wont let me post any attachments now either, and I cant even logout of his lol...and FFXIdats.com doesnt even let me upload to their site (they never did) they only allow links to files. So, even though I had planned on making a comeback (was 1/2 way to finishing an almost exact replica of clouds model for FFXI, I guess something is trying to tell me something. I had been emailing a site admin to fix this, but they have since stopped replying to my emails so theres not much else I can do about it I guess.
    A LMFAO production:
    How to Kill a Ninja----
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...76&q=askaninja

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature

Re: *Sigh* after quite some time I still cant upload any attachments

I've fixed it on my site now, you can upload there, and also, Make dat pages, and link to them, or link to the files if you want
    Join Us at FFXI Mod Community! A great site for support! Don't forget TuTWiki, open community Wiki. Also Every User Gets 100mb To Upload Images/Dats easily! All Users Can Edit Thier own Dat Submissions!

FFXI Mod Community - Join Us!

GrumpyRarab Tutorials!

Need A Program to Swap Dats Easy And Back them up for you Then you need Dat Copier!
    FFXI Dat Copier - By Me!

Comment

Re: *Sigh* after quite some time I still cant upload any attachments

thanks for fixing that kilandor I should be setting up quite a few of my dats on that site soon (have to update a lot of them before I do, now that I know a lot more tricks of the trade for making dats, and VRS ^^.
      A LMFAO production:
      How to Kill a Ninja----

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature

Comment

its been at least a month and I still cant upload to this site

any admins, please fix this >< ...I would like to post my stuff on here but... I havent been able to ....it STILL says I am 28MB OVER my max attatchment size...it still counts everything Ive ever uploaded to this site...
        A LMFAO production:
        How to Kill a Ninja----

Comment

Re: its been at least a month and I still cant upload to this site

have you tried going into your attachments manager and removing some of the old stuff to free up your space?

Thanks Yyg!

Comment

yeah sadly its been so long since i last posted....all my old posts are locked, and i cant get to those attachments...I'm just going to make another username I guess since no one can fix this ....
            A LMFAO production:
            How to Kill a Ninja----

Comment

let me unlock your old posts then so you can clear them out
              which ones did you want to remove?

Thanks Yyg!

Comment

(I'm using my new account atm) well the problem is....all the old posts are old dats....ive deleted all the ones that were just pics...all the rest are dats with pics so I'd rather not delete anything. plus I'd have to delete EVERYTHING...not just a few...it counts everything ive ever posted ; ; ......is there a way to migrate my old account status to this new one, so that I can post links and have my old name that I got in the shop? its just the thing I added under my old name which now that I look....thats gone as well...what happened to my old account?

Comment

Working...
                X