Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Takari's Summoner Yuna

Hello everyone,

For the longest time I've been looking into Dats, making requests, and trying to learn how to edit. Well it's finally paid off! This is my first attempt at Dat editing. Though it's not 100% my own creation, just a port.

It's the Summoner Yuna dat made by, Takari (I believe) for Mithra. And though I know there's a hume female Yuna already, I liked this one a lot more and decided to port it.

Here's a screenie and the file, which includes the Staff, dress, top, and shoes. I'll work on the face and skirt in a bit. Just really excited that I got this done and wanted to share it.

If you notice anything wrong other then the clipping I state in the readme, please tell me so I can learn more from this project and do better in the future.

Thanks!
    Attached Files

Which FF Character Are You?

Re: Takari's Summoner Yuna

I love it. I liked the mithra style a lot better than the original hume F one too. Thank you for porting it ^^.

Comment

This looks much better than the one on ffxidats.com. Great work!
      Altaeciana:75RDM/40BLM/71WHM/40SMN/37NIN/37DRK/40RNG/37WAR
      Elemental days of our lives . . .:Fire-Earth-Water-Wind-Ice-Thunder-Light-Dark

Comment

If you are good at converting, think you can manage to toss this into mithra dats?

I like it, but I'm not elvaan

I could probably attach dats if you say you can, else they are at xoops.
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Mellowy View Post
          If you are good at converting, think you can manage to toss this into mithra dats?

Damn thats some sexy elvaan F armor.

I dont watch anime. Sorry.
          Check out my webpage and forums at www.freewebs.com/concordtraceurs
          Parkour-Freerun.
          *~^~*Bard for life*~^~*

Comment

Originally posted by Mellowy View Post

I won't say I'm good at converting yet, since that was indeed my very first attempt, but I could give it a try. ^^

And yeah could you attach the dat to make it easier on me? hehe Thanks ^^

Which FF Character Are You?

Comment

Ooooor convert the summoner Yuna to elvaan female >.>;

and apparently someone on XOOPs is slowly converting LowTech's Dark Elvaan models to Hume, which will probably move onto mithra soon.

Comment

The xoop elvaan cor dat.

Also it sounds nice that someone is converting some to hume, though everyone knows we need more mithra armors
                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                X