VRS FFXI Tool... Please Help ><

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VRS FFXI Tool... Please Help ><

Hi, I just downloaded the VRS Tool cause I want to make a series of keyblades for FFXI, so I have to add the little key prongs, I made them in Meta but it seems I cant merge the objects together and see them in Model Viewer/FFXI. So I was trying to figure out how to use FFXI files in VRS and it said I need an "FFXI Tool" which I don't know where to find... if anyone can help please do >< if I can I want to use Meta though, so if there IS a way to merge objects so they are visible help would be appriciated. Thanks.

Re: VRS FFXI Tool... Please Help &gt;&lt;

If it requires anything other than moving vertices around, you have to use VRS. If you're adding faces to the model you need to add them in VRS first but you can then export the MQO file from modelviewer and move them around in Meta. The FFXI tools come with VRS, if you have the latest version it should just be one of the tool windows (Visible > Tool from the menu).

Comment

I have the tool menu, but it doesn't have a thing in it, just an empty box with a little "x"

Double Post Edited:
      Should I just re-download or something? I got the newest English version from the site I think... when it starts up it says "Aplha .06"

Someone please help ><
      Last edited by Prothescar; 08-14-2006, 07:08 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by Prothescar
        I have the tool menu, but it doesn't have a thing in it, just an empty box with a little "x"

Double Post Edited:
        Should I just re-download or something? I got the newest English version from the site I think... when it starts up it says "Aplha .06"

Someone please help ><
        If there is nothing in there you might have the wrong DirectX version. The website has a new DirectX to install with it that'll fix that.

Cheezy Test Result (I am nerdier than 96% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!)

Comment

Working...
        X