Taru Hair Mod Request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taru Hair Mod Request

I was wondering if it was possible to lengthen the hair on the 5A Taru Female Model in the back. I was thinking along the lines of the pony tail for the more popular Female Hume models. I've tried to get it done myself, but some programs really don't work the way they're supposed to on my computer for some reason. -.-

Either that, or I'm just a big noob.

At any rate, I'd really like to see what you guys can come up with. I know my description was vague, to say the least. I'll try to look around and see what I can find to get a rough idea of what I'm looking for in the meantime.

Thanks in advance.

[Sig in the process of being remade...For obvious reasons...]

Re: Taru Hair Mod Request

Do you want it skinnier like the Humes? Or still the poof that it is right now?

Edit: Went ahead and made one, work from here I guess.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Monkor; 08-10-2006, 10:54 AM.

Comment

Probably skinnier. It would look good if the hair animated the way the Humes does, but if that's asking for too much, then go with the poof. Whatever is easier.

Edit: Yeah that looks awesome. Lemme test it...

Comment

I'll have to look at the skeleton, Don't think there is a bone extension for pony tails on the taru, so it may not be feasible.

Comment

Or see if you can make it so that the hair is thinned out as it gets longer. Make it come down to about waist-length, if possible. I'm not quite sure how that would animate, but I suppose it wouldn't be too bad after testing it out some...

Thanks in advance.

I've tried the one you've made earlier, but in some cases it looks too much like a mohawk, or like the hair is plastered to her head. Otherwise, it looks okay. I appreciate the work. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
          X