New heads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New heads

Finished kinda with Lion's head for Hume F, and the fancy dressed, long pony-tailed npc's head as well. Though there are minor bugs to work on the both of them. mainly in positioning, which can be fixed in meta, and....well, once loaded in model viewer, you'll see. If anyone can finish what I've started, plz feel free to...I'm going to be offline for awhile dealing with work at my new job, furnishing a new house, and many RL issues. Thanks in advance if someone can finish these! Enjoy!
    Last edited by Nautica; 03-18-2007, 05:58 PM.

"Nauti by nay-cha, not cause I hate-cha!"

Re: New heads

Tengaar... I mean Lion looks pretty good. You might be able to fix the split on the bilateral divide in Meta by moving the sides closer together.

Comment

The black haired female .. wow.. i love those ponytails on women, so secsi
      signatures are for pussies mew mew mew, here's mine

Comment

Great job! I'll look at them and see what needs to be fixed.

Comment

Fixed the weights for the head as best I can. The biggest problem with hair gathered at the neck is that they didn't put any bones near there to drive the ponytail animation. So we have to use the other ones that are higher up on the head, which results in the ponytail sometimes clipping through the back. It's not too bad, but I wish it could be better. Great model by the way!
          Attached Files

Comment

Thanks Monko-kun I'm stuck on HORRID dial up now, and trying to keep a connection while I update Direct X -_- no luck so far. When I do, I'll fix these mods as best I can I remember there being a long ponytail mod in the collection, I may use it to gather ther skeleton info. Lion though......well, I've time on me hands

Comment

I made some changes to fix problems with the eyes. I completely missed that there were eyes overlayed the old ones and missed some weights. Fixed in this version and I also attached a red-haired version.
              Attached Files

Comment

Final Release to Lion's head for me.....I've been working on this forever, and am just plain beat. Ida know if you can finish her Monk, she has eye and mouth issues, and her hair flows too much when walking. I'm about to give up on this one, if anyone can finish what I started, by all means, and if ya could......let meh know how ya did what ya did
                Last edited by Nautica; 03-18-2007, 05:58 PM.

Comment

I'm still working out some issues with the fancy head, as I noticed that it didn't lose the ponytail when wearing cloaks and some hats. I'll have a new version up soon for you when I get a break from work to go back and separate that from the rest of the head. I'll take a look at the Lion head maybe this next weekend when I have some spare time.

Comment

Working...
                  X