X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the treasure chest/flag dat

after downloading the treasure chest/flag dat posted and discussed here
    http://www.ffxionline.com/forums/dat...chest.dat.html

and having success finding that damn coffer in ru'ann gardens, and helping friends find thiers
    one asked if the dat had any effect on the treasure and tribulations bcnm50 in giddeus
    in other words would the real chest pop up as a flag and the mimics pop up as normal chests
    since the mimics do have thier own seperate dats (i think)

not asking others to drop 50 seals to check this, i know i dont like to waste seals, just curious if any one has done this and what happened

Re: the treasure chest/flag dat

This is complete 100% cheating. End of story.

These are the types of things that risk SE implementing Measures for us to be unable to mod at all. And it wouldnt' be hard for them to do so at all.
    Join Us at FFXI Mod Community! A great site for support! Don't forget TuTWiki, open community Wiki. Also Every User Gets 100mb To Upload Images/Dats easily! All Users Can Edit Thier own Dat Submissions!

FFXI Mod Community - Join Us!

GrumpyRarab Tutorials!

Need A Program to Swap Dats Easy And Back them up for you Then you need Dat Copier!
    FFXI Dat Copier - By Me!

Comment

No, it doesn't work on the BCNM.

Comment

Kal it was just a question, i didnt post asking for opinion on cheating and what not, take that to the discussion that flew off the thread the dat was in

Zam thanks for the non attitude answer, i can foward this to those who asked

Moderator please lock/delete this thread before any pointless flaming gets going

Comment

*shrug* As you wish.
          lagolakshmi on Guildwork :: Lago Aletheia on Lodestone

Comment

Working...
          X