Blm Armor - This is hot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Blm Armor - This is hot

Nice the original set came from MMO xoops, nice port though.
    It's Official Promathia Hates me....
    それは公式である,プロマシア は私を憎む。
    Trielは博雅なる大召喚士
    A Summoners Journey (The Live Journal) >>>> A Summoners Journey the Movie

BecomingThe Movie: The tale of the Journey of a Blue Mage

Comment

Can you please host the mithra version in a more accessible place? That modding community won't let me register and for some reason they have decided to completely block access to non-members.

Comment

Good job. very nice.

Comment

If you can register it means you already likely had an account from before (if its saying E-mail already in use or username). Use Password recovery. If you still have trouble Just PM and let me know. ANd i'll Sort it out for you
          Join Us at FFXI Mod Community! A great site for support! Don't forget TuTWiki, open community Wiki. Also Every User Gets 100mb To Upload Images/Dats easily! All Users Can Edit Thier own Dat Submissions!

FFXI Mod Community - Join Us!

GrumpyRarab Tutorials!

Need A Program to Swap Dats Easy And Back them up for you Then you need Dat Copier!
          FFXI Dat Copier - By Me!

Comment

Originally posted by Kilandor
            If you can register it means you already likely had an account from before (if its saying E-mail already in use or username). Use Password recovery. If you still have trouble Just PM and let me know. ANd i'll Sort it out for you
            Oh the problem was that it wouldn't send me an e-mail. However, I just noticed it was simply caught by the junk mail filter. Somehow all the daily "get free meds!" mail goes through, though.

Comment

Dang, that girls is hott! >.>

Comment

would it be possible to get this for Elvaan female and perhaps a link to the hume female? Sorry for being so bothersome >.>

Comment

yah does anyone have the hume version of this still? the download seems to be broken now

Comment

Working...
                  X